VCS windscreen PCN - Berryden Retail Aberdeen AB25 3SG - BB felldown - told them i was driving - help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'll be £160 once you hear from their Daft Collectors.

Well, someone has to top up the tea fund :lol:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the courts don't pick up on the unlawful extras in a claim and tolchok the PPC's is an issue that needs sorting.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

unless its titled letter of claim or letter before action

or a court single procedure claim pack from a Scottish court

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

We still need to see that signage Gusgus. I know you've said you've been ill, I just don't want you to forget :thumb:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

large jpg uploads converted to 1 pdf file

please read upload for next time

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

the wording of their sign make it clear that to enter into a contract with them you need a valid ticket or permit.

Conversely if you dont have that then you arent enetering into a contract so you dont have to obey any other condition. As there is no trespass in Scotland then that is the ned of ther matter. likewise the sign isnt the correct format for the disabled blue badge scheme and says customers only underneath the wrong coloured wheelchair si are they sayng it is for cutomers only, disabled people onloy or disabled customers only as any of those dont need a blue badge.

Now, you are going to have to go back and photograph all of the other signs and also the entrance to the car park form the public highway. We need to see all of the signs and also the parking meters if they have them as there is reference to tickets on this sign. This is not the contract for the car park and the parking bays that are supposedly for disabled users need the correct sign on EACH BAY so we need to see images of the bays as well as this sign.

If ij doubt photograph anything and everything including road makings, other peopels signs, anytjing that says no parking and so on. anywhere on the land. If you can identify the boundaries of the land andif this is different to the car park then show that as well.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

Thank you very much for your helpful information. I am around that area on Friday and will take photo of every sign and all the Disabled bays. Starting to feel a bit better and not worry so much :-)

pi x.pdf

Edited by dx100uk
photo added

Yep. Let them make the running and all the mistakes :wink:

• Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...

I intend to take my dog out

if I do is another matter

and they

done it for you

and they

One of the problems these bandits ahve when quoting BEAVIS is that the amount that was "not unconscionable" was £85 and PE paid £10k a month tho be there. so commercial consideration did indeed apply where they dont in this case.

Now, I am not suggesting that you challenge them on the grounds that £100 is too much but it does mean that the beavis decision isnt the magic bullet they claim it is.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing