Moving to Spain!

Guest 47Barney
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest 47Barney

Hi,

I am moving to Spain next year but I have around £18k worth of old loans/credit cards which the creditors keep pursuing with letters and phone calls,

these debts are around 15 years old and have been pasted from one tinpot company to another.

My question is

when I go and not bother telling these companies will they chase me?

I also plan on taking out some store cards now for various things I will need when I move and making the monthly payments and then just stop when I go.:whoo:

You're planning on taking out store cards now and then just effectively 'doing a runner'. Sheesh, you are everything that's wrong with society today. Hopefully your poor credit record will exclude you from being eligible from all but the lenders that are daft anyway.

Take responsibility for your actions, and grow up.If you can't afford something, don't buy it until you've saved up for it.

Guest 47Barney

All these old debts dropped of my record years ago so my credit rating is very good so no problem there! I will make payments until I go so there probably won't be much left anyway.

Take a chill pill and calm down.....I just asked a simple question!!

You've posted that you intend to commit card fraud on a public forum and want a pat on the back?

The answer to your question is that there are people in place who have a job which requires them to trace debtors internationally who are hired by card providers.

This person has come onto the forum and seems to be asking for advice as to how to defraud companies using store cards.

This is not what we do here and this user is not welcome if this is the kind of thing they want to do.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks