VCS PCN Claimform - operator photos - no stopping Gallagher Leisure Park sc@nthorpe

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1837 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Date yet?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

hearing date?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

WS deadline is 14 days before hearing date....you don't have one yet!!

and they

Lets hope they send their 1st then they usually do..

hope you didnt give them you email on the DQ return

and they

Good

Lots of ppc witness statements here already

just use the search top right

and they

my advice is to write in plain english except where specific legal terms are required so dont use the formulaic "it is admitted that the defendant is......"

just start out using the timeline of the events so.

On the 32nd of feb 2020 the vehicle reg no (xx11yyy) was photographed by an employee of the claimant at ( location) and that the defendant was the keeper of this vehicle at the time

(note use of third person, use that throughout if you want to use the POFA keeper liability conditions not being met as an argument)

basically you tell the story from your point and then sya why VCS are wrong so after saying that you received sucha d such a letetr saying that you had breached a contract you lay into the lack of siganeg offering a  contract, show what the signs actually say, point out that you have to stop to read the signs so no stopping is an impossible clause at is is both forbidding but the only way that you can read the conditons is to stop so clearly not a fair or enforceable term.

then you rubbish their WS if you ahve it in time and where you refer to pictures, other cases etc you ahve an index of that evidenec with numbers or coloured stickers or soemhting to ake them easy to refer to. read the parking pranksters blogspot and web site for reports on similar cases, copy the relevant ones and say they are persuasive unless it has beeb through as higher court and the they become compelling. even a screen shot of the pranlsters blog is evidence, I once got told by a judge that i couild ahve looke dup the whole judgement of one case I mentioned this way, he seemed amused that i had done a screen grab but the opposition had nothing so they were invited to shut up when they tried to stop it fom being considered as evidential material.

Been away for a week so apologies for no reply. Thanks Erics brother and dx100uk for your replies. Going to prepare a witness statement tonight as it needs to be in by 1st April. Just received theirs today but nothing I have requested as been provided. Need to go to an appointment but will update further on my return tonight

scan up all of theirs to one multipage pdf and drop and drag it as below these msg boxes

and they

Just a few immediate observations,

they havent provided any planning consent docs from local authority,

The contract states it is a 3 year fixed yet their WS states it can be rolled over yet I couldn't see any evidence of this in the contract.

The Company registration number on the VCS contract is incorrect and differs from Companys House.

The contract is with Ashflame Scunthorpe Ltd which was dissolved 10th October 2017

contract.pdf Claimants WS.pdf

The contract says they must operate by the bPA's code of conduct yet they failed to offer you the opportunity to appeal to POPLA.

Now that may seem like a small point but you can in theory ask the court to order them to go back to that stage as they have failed to use the CoP they are signed up to.

As they arent members of the BPA then you will be waiting for ever and they cant sue you until POPLA have considered the matter. 

In the real world that is not a get out of jail free card but you can use it to show that they have  not adhered to the contract with the landowner ( check that the co who signed them up still owns the land)

they arent going to provide any planning docs because they dont apply for planning and rely on people not dobbing them in or telling lies if that does happen.

You need to read up on planning approval via the link in the parking pranksters blog of the 16th dec 2017

sorted your PDF'd for you

tidied thread too

and they

well all I used was an online pdf merge website

and they

so now you know they have no authority to be there. They may try and claim that the contract is endless but they have a problem called performance- ie they can no longer make the promises they do because they no longer have an agreement with anyone to allow them to continue. Any liquidator wont be saying yes to them being there just because they are there already. The contract died when the company folded.

If you want to read up on performance of contracts the common example is I can agree to sell you London bridge but I cant actually hand it over so cannot perform to the contract