stevehatesbankers

VCS PCN Claimform - operator photos - no stopping Gallagher Leisure Park sc@nthorpe

Just received a NTK from these chancers for allegedly Stopping in a Zone where stopping is prohibited.

It was near Scun thorpe Football Club.

I certainly didnt see any signs highlighting this.

I have read numerous posts on here about ignoring

however, I dont want any negative marks on my credit file.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Exact location plus dates of event and date you got the demand as well please. They are most important

For windscreen tickets (NTD) please answer the following questions.

1 The date of infringement? February 2018

2 Did you appeal to the parking company?

If yes, has there been any response?

If no, have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? Just received so haven't appealed it yet. An NTK received and photo evidence provided

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) Contravention Reason 46) Stopping in a zone where stopping is prohibited

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK, did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process?

[it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances] N/A as yet

5 Who is the parking company? Vehicle Control Services Limited - Site name Gallagher Leisure Park

For tickets received through the post (Notice to Keeper) please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 17/02/2018

2 Date on the NTK 23/02/2018

3 Date received 28/02/2018

When people ask for the exact date we want that and the time as well.

you MUST READ carefully what is asked or you will end up with problems of your own making.

Now start again with the letter they sent you through the post or the ticket affixed to your vehicle or give us the details so date, time, exact place, what contractual condition you allegedly breached etc, who the parking co is and whether they have put the correct loaction on their letter

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

I have looked at the site in question with Google Street view and I can see nothing so a visit to the site is in order for you to get pictures of any signage there. All I can see is a cabin at the entrance and a sign stating something about access for the emergency services. This area is at the Odeon cinema but the camera car did not go into the site as it's private land.

On the cabin is a small parking sign (far too small to form any contract) I also cannot see any ANPR cameras at the entrance so that is another thing for you to look for.

As this is VCS, they don't use PoFA to chase the keeper. They assume the driver is also the keeper and follow that blindly. If this went to court they would have a hard job saying you were the driver even though you are the keeper as anyone can drive your car if you allowed it and as long as they had their own insurance which would then give them third party cover. You don't even have to tell the judge that you were the driver.

Once we see pictures from the site, more advice will be given

then as soon as they recognise a case they are more likely to drop the matter as they know that you will cost them money.

We asked for somehting that is critical and have asked twice so post it up or you wont get any help that means anything.

It is not about parking any more, it is about contracts and they have to jump through a lot of hoops to create one that means anything so the more we know about that the easier it is to show you where they have gone wrong.

I didnt think you would need exact times etc.

Do these companies not trawl the forums to see who is seeking assistance

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

They cannot force anyone to name the driver as it is a Civil not criminal matter, so their favourite cases do not and cannot apply so Elliott V Loake, and AJH Films are not applicable no matter what they claim.

As to Norwich Pharmacal to force the driver to be named, too expensive and useless for that purpose.

I have managed to find the place where the alleged infringement took place. It is around the Old Farmhouse pub which is near to the rear or the Travelodge. Not easy to find. I suspect there was a camera car around. Did you park in the pub car park? That is the only place I can see any CCTV.

As it stands, I can remember no cases where VCS have taken court action using the no stopping rule

As it stands, I can remember no cases where VCS have taken court action using the no stopping rule

They have tried it at least once. VCS v Phillip. C9DP2D6C @ Liverpool CC 07/12/2016

It did not end well for them :lol:

They have tried it at least once. VCS v Phillip. C9DP2D6C @ Liverpool CC 07/12/2016

It did not end well for them :lol:

Bookmarked with thanks. I don't remember seeing that one before :-)

Hi Dragonfly, what do you mean unapprove it. Should I remove and reattach with numbers crossed out or leave it as it is. Is there anything else I need to do at present or do I just wait for further correspondence

Unfortunately, I've had to unapprove your attachment as it still had PCN numbers showing. Best not to make it too easy on the PPC's

read and understand....

The signs along that road are prohibitive in nature (NO STOPPING) therefore there can be no 'meetings of mind' and as such, only the landowner can sue and for trespass only which if no damage was done then a nominal £1 is all the landowner could get.

I don't see this getting anywhere near a courtroom.

I would ignore everything but court papers. Let them waste their money on chasing you. IF it does get that far, it would be either Gladstones or BW Legal doing the leg work but when it comes to actual court, they get very shaky because they know that a well defined counterclaim or even a simple defence would see them off.

Yep, if you get a letter from the solicitors it will be sensibkle to respond to that pointing out the problems with their clients claim and the fact that they know this from previous experience and you expect them to obet the SRA and court protocols and warn ther client they have no claim

Please fill in your quit date here