BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 698 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

looks ok what is your issue

which car are you?

I was thinking to appeal.

I am the black car stopped in the yellow box behind me was another silver car which moved lane as can be seen on youtube video.

your exit was not clear when you entered the box.

cant see any cause for appeal sadly.

I'm afraid that I have to agree with dx. Sad to say it but you're bang to rights.

We could use your help

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback :)

its sometimes worthy to name the location

then that might throw up any issues

dx

It was the camera at the junction of West Hendon Broadway and Cool Oak Lane.

From the driver view it was clear but then suddenly the car in front stopped as you can see the car behind me also did not see and had to move lanes.

but then suddenly the car in front stopped

It appears that the "car in front" 'suddenly' stopped as the 2 cars in front of them had also stopped...... the photo doesn't show what is happening further to the left, and if there were any further cars that 'suddenly stopped' as well! there seems to be a line of traffic.

'Bang to rights' appears a fair assessment, you shouldn't have entered unless your exit was clear, to avoid stopping on the box junction (as you can't use the "turning right and the only thing preventing......' statutory defence).

paint job legal. Now when caught in your situation there is a small amount of leeway given to the motorist so people arent stopping at the junction when it is likely to be clear in the time they have crossed it. That is normally a second or so, it is written down in the London boroughs guidelines.