BankFodder BankFodder

mjr001

Shoosmiths. Do they own debts or just collect

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 690 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have just had an offer of PPI reclaim from Rbs. I previously had an Rbs credit card and got into financial difficulties which was passed eventually to shoosmiths.

I have been paying the amount agreed with Shoosmiths for 5 years now but my question is do shoosmoths usually buy the debts or just act as agents for the banks.

I am aware that if only agents Rbs will offset the PPI against the debt but not sure what happens if the debt has been sold on to shoosmiths

Shoesmiths do not own debts they are solicitors and collect etc

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Shoesmiths do not own debts they are solicitors and collect etc

Thanks. Looks like Rbs will offset then.

why are you paying blindly shoo's?

who are their clients?

why are you paying blindly shoo's?

who are their clients?

They are RBS

Then pay RBS.

And check that the money you've been handing over to shoo's has gone to the bank.

What is it for, Loan? Overdraft?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Then pay RBS.

And check that the money you've been handing over to shoo's has gone to the bank.

What is it for, Loan? Overdraft?

It was a Rbs credit card from 2012. Rbs passed it to shoosmiths for collection. I went down the unenforceable route but they provided a valid coca so was advised to make payment terms with them

Well we've never seen the CCA return here so who said it was enforceable??

It was a Rbs credit card from 2012. Rbs passed it to shoosmiths for collection. I went down the unenforceable route but they provided a valid coca so was advised to make payment terms with them

Scan up what they sent you, but PLEASE ensure it is suitably redacted.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Well we've never seen the CCA return here so who said it was enforceable??

Niddy2

so where the post with it in

did you post it up here before in a thread/post

I cant find it