BankFodder BankFodder

jobmid

HSBC Tape or Transcipt of Telephone Call

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4090 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I was wondering if anyone here knows how to get a data protection request to have a cd or a transcript of a telephone call that the hsbc call centre made to me.

The situation is this I applied to open a student bank account over the phone they said it was approved

however I went into the branch and they said it was rejected.

I have had a letter back from the hsbc quality team saying the information proived by thier college was incorrect.

So they admited that he said I could have the account but they are still saying no.

They say my credit score is too low

I have done a check with a credit refrencing agency and my credit history is clean and has a good score.

Any ideas how I can get a tape of this phone call or how to proceed futher I belive this is misrepsentation?

The Tally so far in order of appearince:

Intrum Justica

:DNow gone from my life

Metropolition

:DGone and had to repay me 500 pounds

Red(Lowell)

:DCase Closed

Aktiv Kapital

:pWas so sad yo say good bye. Parting is such sweet sorrow.

MBNA :oops::-) No CCA No Debt You lost

A couple of points I would like to make.

Firstly, the Bank has a right to change it's mind,

no account had been opened and so there was no contract between yourself and the Bank.

Secondly you at least need to be able to quote the time and date of the call and preferably the name of the caller to have any chance of getting this info.

A data protection request for any phone call transcripts to you over the last six years would be impossible for them to comply with (whether they keep records or not which I do not know).

Secondly you at least need to be able to quote the time and date of the call and preferably the name of the caller to have any chance of getting this info. A data protection request for any phone call transcripts to you over the last six years would be impossible for them to comply with (whether they keep records or not which I do not know).

Yes I have the time and date of the call they called my mobile so I know exactly when they called. I was advised at the start of the call the it was been taped. I used to work for a very big telcoms company I wont name them in their call center and they taped every call and its the same phone system that HSBC uses. I sent a subject access request today to see what happens I also asked for what ever credit score details they have on me as i checked my credit report and its in very good shape. I have no debts and shows everything paid on time.

The Tally so far in order of appearince:

Intrum Justica

:DNow gone from my life

Metropolition

:DGone and had to repay me 500 pounds

Red(Lowell)

:DCase Closed

Aktiv Kapital

:pWas so sad yo say good bye. Parting is such sweet sorrow.

MBNA :oops::-) No CCA No Debt You lost