BankFodder BankFodder

vortexvelocity

SAR from Overseas to reclaim PPI

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 691 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello

I know it's an old post but I'm interested to learn about your experience at claiming from overseas as I find myself in the same situation. Are you able to SAR living overseas? Many thanks

Hello CAG friends

Has anyone successfully made SAR from overseas, just wondering if logistically its possible given the size of the paper files that may be received?

TIA

Yes, I have made three from the Philippines, took a little longer than 40 days though

Citi Cards

Sainsburys

Marbles (NewDay Cards)

Still need the £10 Stirling though for payment

Edited by Queens_king
Citi not citizens

Thanks for the info Queens_king

Good to know it is possible, I've read some feedback on some SAR and seems there is heaps of paperwork to mail out, I just didn't know if the High Street banks and storecards would do it! I probably have 4 or 5 to do (HSBC, MBNA, SANTANDER and BARCLAYS possibly RBS AND GE.

I've moved your thread to the overseas forum as its a good question...