Ordered items that are out of stock.

Krypt0n
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I ordered items online nearly five weeks ago for a new business i am setting up. The cost of goods was over £1500.

Still i have only received little under half of the goods despite the website saying to allow up to 10 days.

I have questioned this and apparently the items are out of stock.

Surely this is misleading saying they have stock when really they don't especially as most of the stuff i purchased as a new business special offer.

I dont want a refund as i need the goods, i feel they have been unfair as this is affecting my business.

Are they obliged to knock money off?

This has cost my business much more in loss of sales.

Thanks

K

you cant have what they havent got so just get your money back.

Put it bluntly, stop pratting around or they will take even more advantage of you. they may well be using your money to pay for the resupply from China whe you could have bought directly yourself.

I realise I can't get what they haven't got , my question was more upon, have they not breached consumer rights by misleading advertising?

Unfortunately, they are the only stockists of said items in the UK, and as they are manufactured in the UK they can't be imported.