BankFodder BankFodder

nathanm

UAE debt being chased in UK

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 703 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?484032-UAE-debt-chasing-in-UK(5-Viewing)-nbsp&p=5098247#post5098247

hi Jase i would be interested in hearing your experience as i have been contacted by idrr via email which i believe to be cdw trading under a different name.

i am inclined to negotiate with them ?

what did you do many thanks

block their email address and bounce the one you've got back,

and don't ever think of paying

don't get fleeced!

sorry about starting a new thread i am new to this forum

thats easy to say i guess, but they already have my address too and for business reasons need to avoid any potential ccj risks..

there is no risk

dca's are not bailiffs

don't get sc@mmed

i have heard of cwd winning judgments tho.

i understand that not all cases succeed very much dependent on your barrister and their legal 'expert' and the judge

but if you risk it on the day you face the full balance plus legal costs and a ccj, or they file for bankruptcy?

if anyone has a definite proven way out i would be interested to hear from them?

what makes me more inclined to believe that they are not bluffing is that they state the bank is only willing to write off a small amount of the inflated debt, negotiations have been back .

surely they would rather receive some of the money quickly to receive their no win no fee commissions if they were not certain they could succeed in court.

a DCA cannot do court!

only the OWNER re the BANK can and they are out of jurisdiction

we know there are sites out there with supposed 'wins'

but most are over paid for 'patsies' to spoof readers like you into coughing up.

as are comments above that you've harked onto because you are looking to pay so want to justify your thoughts.

the reason why people don't comeback and conclude their threads is NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED.

sorry but as with those sites

is one mighty great big sc@m to line peoples pockets though ill gotten gain.