Lowell Claimform - old Vanquis card debt***Settled Tomlin Order***

jb000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1757 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The deadline for filing the Witness Statements was Friday.  I was outside the Court on Friday ready to go in and file it and I had a massive anxiety attack.  I just could not do it.  I thought that's it, I've blown it.  The only other option was the Tomlin Order.

Before anyone says I should have done this a lot earlier.  I am under the Doctor for severe anxiety, depression and stress due to work and family problems.

Is there any chance I can file the witness statement after the deadline citing medical issues.  Or have I blown my chance.  I have pulled myself together the best I can, but think I have blown it.

I am in the process of scanning up their Witness Statement.  I should have it up shortly.  I will post up a copy of my witness statement at the same time.

FAO: Andyorch.

The witness statement that I was using came from this thread

Albeit with some modifications to suit my case.

Edited by jb000

Lets see their statement and your intended statement...you still have time to submit.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Here is my witness statement.  Please feel free to comment or amend as this is totally uncharted water for me.

My good friend has said that they will accompany me to file the paperwork and go to the hearing with me, that gives me a lot more confidence so I don't chicken out again.

My WS.pdf

Could you also upload the exhibits referred to in their statement jb ?

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Their exhibits are all of the begging letters. The so called agreement, the assignment, the default notice, screenshots of the application and statements of account.

It runs to well over 50 pages.  Do you need the whole lot doing, or anything in particular?

Need to see NA1/NA3/NA4...and NA8 which is quite concerning using your CRA screenshot as evidence of residency without consent.

put them all in ONE multipage PDF

read upload

it would be a lot easier in one file

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

FWIW that supposed signature 'box' is a copy and paste onto a set of T&C's they either got out of their filing cabinet or from here

its not aligned with the rest of the text.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On 15/07/2018 at 20:51, jb000 said:

Just to report back,

I have finally got the CCA back from them.

This has took nearly 3 months from when I first requested it.

They sent me the agreement (with no signature) just an online tick.

That agreement looks like it has been knocked together by an 8 year old.

It also could have been put together at any time by simply typing my name and the date on one of their agreements.

It looks very amateurish.

I was also send a ream of transactions.

If you add up all of the ROP, interest and the penalty charges, it is more than 3 times the original balance (sure that can't be legal).

I have started to become bombarded with letters again from Lowlife.

The last one I received yesterday was them very kindly advising me of how long it would take for the "debt" to be settled versus how much to pay.

Well I am paying £0.00 per month, I wonder how long that will take.

I am ignoring the threatograms, and waiting for their next move.

Could anyone who has had dealings with this lot please advise me the likelihood of them actually going to Court with this as I am thinking that some Judges may not take their business model too kindly and are fed up with dealing with cases brought by them.

Many thanks.

Could you also please scan the above redact and upload.

Here are the rest of the exhibits requested,  NA3, NA4 and NA8.  I have just blocked out the usual, anything that would identify me such as names, addresses and account numbers.

Sorry that I didn't put everything together in one go, I am a bit of a technophobe, more used to pen and paper.  Still trying to get used to this scanner.

Many thanks.

PS.  Just seen your last post.  It was their supposed copy of a CCA and the digital application which I have just uploaded. 

Exhibits NA3 NA4 NA8.pdf

Edited by jb000

So the one you got back in July 2018 is the exact same as NA1? 

" They sent me the agreement (with no signature) just an online tick.

That agreement looks like it has been knocked together by an 8 year old.

It also could have been put together at any time by simply typing my name and the date on one of their agreements.

It looks very amateurish. " 

No online tick boxes in NA1 ?

I'm so sorry, I don't know where I have got the online tick from.  I must have meant that I signed the agreement in the first place with just an online tick.  I do apologise for any confusion caused.

You cant sign an online agreement its a click box which fills a tick

We already know from that period how vanquis agreement s should look

And that what lowell have sent is bogroll copy and paste

what next are they going to try and spoof a judge with

Dx

and they

20 minutes ago, jb000 said:

I'm so sorry, I don't know where I have got the online tick from.  I must have meant that I signed the agreement in the first place with just an online tick.  I do apologise for any confusion caused.

Thats fine jb I just wanted to be clear that NA1 is the only document they rely on and that there was no other versions being disclosed. 

And again I see Vanquis getting mixed up with Notice of Default rather than Default Notice (there is no such document in English Law or the CCA1974) its an American Legal Document which is connected to Mortgages and Foreclosure)

Your default notice is attached to a Notice of Default ...which is dated...but look at the Default notice itself...its not dated....

A recent cagger lost his case on this fact as the judge accepted the date on the Notice of Default could be accepted as the start date as the letter connected itself to the Default Notice.

As for the agreement NA1 they state in their statement its a reconstituted version of the agreement relied upon......yet you applied on line so your name would not be on the agreement at this stage....as DX states it would simply be a tick box.

Look closely at the start of the agreement it refers to parties 1.2.......you yourself your means the person signing this agreement and whose name and address is stated on the Reply Card or Application.........which renders the alleged agreement as nonsense...as there would be no requirement for an online application to contain 1.2.

Andy 

Many thanks.  So how do I go about the amending the wording in my witness statement with regard to the CCA being nonsense.  As this is probably the basis of my case.

Also there are discrepancies in the amount claimed.

ROP £164.00 not reduced claim.

I will post an additional paragraph for you to insert later this evening.