BankFodder BankFodder

Jocyd

Company not refunded me

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 695 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I had ordered 3 dresses from an online company on 18th January.

They didn’t fit so I returned them on the 22nd.

The tracking code confirmed that the parcel was received by them on 25th January but they have not refunded me.

I have sent numerous emails and only had one response saying they would investigate and I’ve not heard anything since.

That was almost a week ago and I’ve since sent 2 more emails with no response.

What else can I do to get my money back?

The only phone number listed is a 0845 number and reading reviews, they’re not quick to answer so it would cost me extra to try and phone them.

It was with PayPal but it came off my credit card

so as its through paypal

I don't think you can do a section 75 reclaim

but no harm in ringing your card provider and asking.

PayPal also offers its own buyer protection scheme, called PayPal Buyer Protection, so it's worth checking if you'd be covered by that if you have a problem with your purchase.

If the company you're buying from has a Commercial Entity Agreement with PayPal you may still be able to claim against your credit card company under Section 75.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Log into your PayPal account, find the payment and open an item not as described dispute for it.

State in it that the items were returned to the seller as agreed via tracking number XXXXXX which shows that delivery was made back to the seller on the 25th January, but the seller is ignoring you and has not made a refund.

Escalate your dispute to a claim within 20 days, or it will time out. You can escalate it tomorrow if you wish.

Thanks for reply’s. I have opened a dispute with PayPal so fingers crossed I get my refund

they are allowed a month to refund before you can take any action to recover the debt. However you should have opened a paypal dispute before sending the items back as then your refund would be automatic

Guest 47Barney

I am amazed how some people use Paypal and are clueless as to how it works when purchasing goods, opening up a dispute as soon as you knew the items were no good would have saved all this hassle as Paypal would have recovered the money for you!!! Sheeesh!!