BankFodder BankFodder

huggys boss

dca searching my credit file

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3417 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Subbing to this, just got my file out and Aktiv Kapital, Westcot and Mackenzie Hall are all down on my table one!

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

img054.jpg

img053.jpg

img052.jpg

hope these are of some use Brig, if you need the unedited versions pm me.

Have uploaded in the wrong order! :|

Edited by huggys boss
photo bucket not playing the game!

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

img052.jpg Edited by huggys boss
photo bucket hates me :O(

helping huggysboss out for Brig.

img052.jpg

img053.jpg

img054.jpg

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

:focus: Firstly Deb, I would make a formal complaint to the CRA's who have allowed these fools to conduct searches on your CRF without your permission or knowledge.

Ask them for a deadlock letter so you are able to escalate your complaint to the ICO to investigate, with a view to suing them for damages.

CRA's and DCA's are in each others pockets so finance each other, a TBH they are as bad as each other.

Inform your local MP about the underhand way in which CRA's like to play with peoples credit files also.

Is "deadlock" the official term for the letter?

By 'Deadlock' I mean, when you have a complaint against a company/DCA/Bank etc, and what normally happens is that you'll exhaust their complaints procedure, your complaint doesn't get resolved to your satisfaction, and they will say "there is nothing more we can do, if your not happy go to such and such"

This is what is known as a deadlock letter, where both parties fail to agree, and require a third party to intervene.

Simply by asking them straight off that you want them to supply you with a deadlock letter, indicates to them how serious you are, and wish to escalate the matter ASAP as you feel they won't be able to.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

All this info is going to give my MP a lot of reading and make a great bulk submission to the OFT and the ICO:lol:

Brig

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: