BankFodder BankFodder

jardinipops

HFC/IDEM CCA Response

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 654 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

Ive CCA'd all my creditors. I have had a response from IDEM for some sofas I had from DFS.

They have sent me the original credit agreement I signed in DFS on 24/11/07 with a copy of my driving liscence.

They have also sent me a list of all payments made, apart from they have missed off the first year of payments made through payplan.

So I am guessing that this debt is enforcable so where do I go from here shall I set up a repayment plan for this, do you think I could try and F&F. Should I enquire about the missing payments?

The last payment made to them was recently on 04/12/17 which was the last payment I have made into my payment plan.

Thanks in advance

can you scan up what they've send to one multipage pdf please

read UPLOAD

bit blurred

and where the rest of it?

there should be pages of T&C's

dx

Hi that’s all they have sent me no other terms and conditions. The original is a bit more readable but very small writing, only other thing they have sent me is a list of the payments I have made which is missing the first year of payments.

bogroll

ignore them or any others that send or don't send stuff back

that is devoid of all most of the required prescribed terms and has no additional T&C's which are refered too within the body of the agreement.

just never ignore a pre action protocol letter of claim

or

a genuine court claimform directly sent from northants bulk court.

So u think this would be unenforceable? Does it matter it was just after April 2017?

it is

that's bogroll devoid of the required T&C's etc etc.

dx

Ok great thanks so much I’m pretty sure I cancelled the ppi before the payments began as PayPal instructed me to.

I’ll have to have a root around and see if I can find any old ones. I’ll let you know :)

Hi been a while since I replied but I have rooted through old paperwork and can’t find anything regards to the ppi. Is it worth me sending a claim in and see what happens? My only concern is does that reset the clock on statued barred? Should I now consider this unenforceable due to the lack of t&cs?

reclaiming ppi does not reset anything

you need the statements to see if you have ppi ideally.

pers i'd hold for a month as the new GDRP rule come in soon

which means an sar will then be free rather than sending one now that cost £10.

Hi been a while since I replied but I have rooted through old paperwork and can’t find anything regards to the ppi. Is it worth me sending a claim in and see what happens? My only concern is does that reset the clock on statued barred? Should I now consider this unenforceable due to the lack of t&cs?

Ok I will wait until then, thanks for your help. To be honest I haven’t reclaimed ppi on anything as I am not sure I had it. Should I do the same for my other creditors?

most creditors have a PPI link on their website use that.