• Tweets

• CPR 27.9 did the trick then....   Well done...thread title updated.   Please consider making a donation for all the assistance given.   Regards   Andy
    • Don't ignore. This is a bad idea. Start off by taking photographs of any signage and also of the non-existent barriers. Monitor this thread for more advice from others who are more up to date with the situation.
    • Ive recently parked in my local sainsburys where the parking gate arms werent lifting so theyve taken them away, im not a frequent user of the carpark but have received a penalty notice from horizon for not paying for parking. so i rang the shopping centre who told me that horizon have now taken over the carpark, how was i suppose to know thus was my reply to which hes told me they have w6 new signs in place which i didnt see. can anyone tell me where i stand im thinking of ignoring it as its not the council so so its not actually a fine? 
    • yes ignore everything end of   moved to the RLP forum
    • I was in a little bit of a rush when replying earlier, and seemed to have some formatting issues after saving the post.   I feel as though the 1 from both lists requirement they have isn't proportional, they've communicated with me at my current address for months, and have sent me utility bills to this address and account number. There's been no other issues with the exact same copy of my Drivers License when used for another SAR so i'm not sure that "can't accept it as it's not in the standard format" is really an acceptable excuse.   I feel that the only valid point that they have is asking if i could let them know why i wanted my SAR to be sent to a different address.   They still failed to reply within the 30 day timeframe so i think that regardless of what they've now said in their they are still in breach of GDPR.   I'm in over my head now and i'm not sure what action i should take or how to/if i should respond to them, now that they have finally replied.
  • Our picks

• My personal experiences of Future Comms 

Don't touch them owe me £500 since January 2019 make excuse after excuse. Seem they always have software problems sending money out. Keep saying they will call back or email nothing been chasing it now for 6 mths the phone staff always have the same banter we will chase it up and get back to you then nothing!
      • 0 replies
    • Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
Houghtonguy

Payday UK - Removal of Loan from Credit File

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 496 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

In September 2017 I lodged an Irresponsible Lending Claim with PDUK, who made an offer of £2,600 to settle the claim. I accepted this offer on the condition that all loans that were deemed to irresponsibly lent were removed from my credit file.

They confirmed via email:

Thank you for your email on XX January.

In response to your query, I can confirm upon receiving your signed acceptance your credit file will be amended to remove the loans we have deemed to be irresponsibly lent to you.

We can accept your acceptance via email in one of 3 ways. You can complete the final page, along with signature and bank details and send a scanned pdf to ourselves or post this to us, or, you can send us an email with the offer paragraph from your settlement page clearly shown and completed with requisite details (Bank details).

I will also let your case handler know that you have been unable to get a copy of the statement that was requested.

Kind regards,

Anthony Palmer

Customer Relations

T: 0800 0093562

Last week I called to see how long this will take, only to be told that they would not be removing all information, only negative information and that the above email was an administrative error.

I thought that emails were legally binding, unless there was a specific disclaimer in the email. Is this worth raising with the FOS?