Lowell claimform - old Lloyds overdraft debt***Claim Struck Out ***

notodebt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1891 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So quick questions !

Will I get a letter from court to say application denied ? - you mean dismissed..yes you should do.

If Lowells do not pay in 14 days can I take it back to court ? yes and even better send in the bailiffs..

Lowells must now submit a new application and fee to go for this again ? not under the same POC about the same debt

Guys thanks again for this !

Got a letter from court to say application denied so that's off in a safe place for now ! Also Lowells have until 23rd to compensate me costs ! If they do not what is the next course of action ? TBH cannot see them paying myself by that date.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it's the 23rd and no cheque from Lowells ! Is there a template here that I can use to send them or do I now need to notify the court ? It's tempting to send them a letter in the DCA general style - You owe me £... etc etc.... any assistance would be most helpful.

ask the court

you could use bailiffs :madgrin:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I will indeed ! Looking forward to it ! Shoe on the other foot and all that. Like I said I should send them a snotty letter but understand they may be facing financial difficulty and I have a range of methods in which they can pay. I won't offer any discount just yet .

financial difficulty Shoesmiths???

Tongue in cheek Cogger ! Like the the toilet paper letters we have all received at one point ! You know the type bad cop/good cop ! We can help you pay off this debt up to the weekly threat o grams ! I was referring to copying one of these but adding my own details.

Well this is one letter I am happy to receive from Lowells ! A very to the point " here is the sum of £90 as ordered by the court " followed by a lovely Natwest cheque for the amount of £90. It must have stuck in their throats to have to send that out after losing the judgement.

Even if they decide to go for another try with a different POC the last payment made on this account was Jan 5th 2013 so just over the 6 year mark. Another possible ACE card to hold on to.

I would guess at this stage Lowells will sell on rather than go through all the hassle of applying to court again !

Tongue in cheek Cogger ! Like the the toilet paper letters we have all received at one point ! You know the type bad cop/good cop ! We can help you pay off this debt up to the weekly threat o grams ! I was referring to copying one of these but adding my own details.

Toilet paper lol hope you only use the non printed side lol I do:-D

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Great stuff.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!