VCS Claimform - No Stopping PCN - Liverpool Airport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

by day 33

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you wont hear back because they know that to answer will doom their claim to failure at the outset.

What you do is include the failure to show any authority or cause of action via a response to this request as a reason for dismissing the claim as being without merit regardless of the rest of your defence.

This sometimes happens and sometimes they are instructed to supply the court with the details of what exactly makes then think they have a claim.

As you are obliged to send your defence to the climants as well as court

you dont want to send it too early or they will be getting busy on photoshop to create evidence that isnt there but fits in to have a pop at your defence.

usual type of thing is different signage that doesnt really exist and so on.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

Hi guys,

I filed my Acknowledgement of Service on 2nd Feb, 28 days from then is the Friday 2nd March .. a week away.

I want to get prepared to send my defence,

is there a template I need to follow as before with the CPR31.14?

If I have to send it to the claimant it'll be by post so should I post it around the 26/27 Feb?

Thanks for you help :)

At this stage all you need is a couple of bullet points and then you can go into greater detail if need be when the time comes so somehting like

1. No keeper liability as this is not "relevant land" under the POFA 2012 and the defendant puts it to strict proof that VCA show as to who the driver was at the time.

2. No contract was ever offered by VCS, the land is subject to its own byelaws and in any case the signage is prohibitive so there can be no monies due as a result of either an contractual charge or as a result of a breach of contract.

3 The claimant has not shown locus standi in this matter.

That covers about everything, with the last point we know they have a contract with the landowner but that isnt worth a light as the byelaws are supreme

your defence is due by 4pm TOMORROW!

you do not have to serve it on the claimant only MCOL.

is it working again yet?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

your defence is due by 4pm TOMORROW!

you do not have to serve it on the claimant only MCOL.

is it working again yet?

Hi,

I emailed them the other day and I got this back:

Please be advised that you have 28 days from the date of service (1 February 2018) to file your defence.

Do you still think I should send the defense today?

The claim was issued 22 JAN 2018...you have 33 days in total ...22nd Jan being day 1...you must submit your defence today the last day by 4.00pm.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

And they are correct the claim is deemed served after 5 days

5+28 is?

and they

in PPC Cases you refuse mediation

no to mediation

1 wit you

the rest is obv

3 copies

I to the court

1 to VCS [omit sig/email/phone]

1 for your file

and they

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like they're desperate to lose some money. They clearly have too much of it and it's clogging up their bank account :lol:

Don't forget though that VCS can pull out right up until the court door. So perhaps might think better of it once they have sight of your WS (not yet).

Have you submitted your DQ?

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

You dont have to tick the box for mediation, I suspect that they are hoping you agree and then furhter agree to pay them something , anything so they limits their losses on this.

Theywill have to travel to your local court so even ticking the box and asking for it to be heard at Sheffield is just a wish on their part rather than a likely expectation.

They will also have to pay the allocation fee ( companies issuing loads of claims via the bulk centre at Northampton only pay £25 up front and the rest when it gets this far) so keep an eye on the calendar

the day after they are oblided to stump up the money you get onto court by fax and ask that the claim is booted out for the non payment of the fee.

The court people will probably remind VCS it is due and give them another week or so even though as serial offenders they dont deserve this leeway but it will let them know that you are after them now.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

hidden attachments you must remove ref numbers.

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they want to lose some more money then. The bank account must be full and they're trying to make room :lol:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

have you a hearing date yet?

and they

It'll be your local court not theirs. I'd almost guarantee that :thumb:

the default is always YOUR local court unless you want it elsewhere for a sensible reason such as near to work or disabled access.

A company will almost never get the hearing moved for any reason even though these bandits try and try again.

It is just another method of trying to intimidate you rather than a need on their part, they always sned a hired gun anyway