Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hello, hopefully i am in the right area to ask the question...


A ex-employee had stolen nearly £9k from the company and was arrested and charged.


He has pleaded guilty and is awaiting sentencing.


He has assets namely a house, and obviously we want the money back.


According to the police,

they aren't sure how the judge will play it awarding compensation or it will be a case of a small amount over X amount of years

- providing he doesn't go to prison that is.


He could I think go bankrupt when it all comes on top and we want to get in first. There are no charging orders on his property at the moment.


What we would like to do is issue a civil county court claim against him, and if he doesn't pay ultimately a charging order against his property.


He is separated from his ex but the land registry still shows them both as joint owners.


Would this be advisable or be thrown out because of the crown court case?


We are a small company and has hit us hard - but we will survive.


Any advise appreciated thanks guy's.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If the home is jointly owned

Then it would only ever be a restriction k CO which is basically useless to you as they would only legally have to be tell you after its sale

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ask the police if you can complete an MG19 form.


This is a form that you should complete to show the judge (in the criminal case) what you have lost out on.


In my experience this has more success than the barrister just asking as an after thought about compensation for you.

Abbey - owed £3260 - Paid up.


Barclays owed £2500 - Paid up.


Halifax, Mint & Egg - next on the hit list


Dont click on the scales - I'm quite proud of my little red dot! - As the little red dot has gone - click away!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...