BankFodder BankFodder

mrk123

I.C.B Called - Refused to tell me why..

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 763 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Was called today by I.C.B..... Definitely something to do with motor insurance..

I went through 'security' and when they asked for my address I refused but give the my name and DOB... They said I have not passed security and hung up.. ha!

I called Premium Credit who work with Adrian Flux to take credit payments said it is nothign to do with them (that's who I am insured by).

So what do I do here?

I realy don't care about my credit score because it's to pants is the whole scoring system anyway...

But yeah would like to know what's up with these cowboys.

Yep I am aware of the fear tactics these guys use and am bullet proof to it..

I missed a payment but sorted it with adrian flux, told IBC that they need to liase with Prem credit or AF....

Can they attempt to leave any sort of bad score?

no dca has any legal access to credit files to leave anything.

only an owner of a debt can

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

So can we say with certainty that:

DCA's are cowboys with 'tenders' from businesses, they take the tender which is the sum owed to the business, and then inflate it with their markup... They then try to instil fear into the payee until they pay, using red ink, paper fists and imaginary barking dogs?

no they either work for the client for a fee

or

buy the debt themselves...then go after the debtor..

as far as I know these debts are never sold

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..