• Tweets

• ok so there are 2 letters in one envelope PPS saying account passed to legal team and the one attached any guidance on next steps gratefully received
    • so tell us about the event and when you got the original NTK as this isnt it. What time did you enter the land? did you buy a ticket and then top up with the one you have illustrated or something else?   If it is local to you can you show us some images of the signage there plus the blurb on the payment machine itself, the latter is most important as that is what the contract is if the wording is different to the signs around the place.
    • Hi   QQ; I tried the IRL claim in September 2018 and Mr Lender rejected it, I tried again yesterday and they have said they are not willing to re-open the investigation and that they will post a copy of their letter from September 2018.   I understand you need to go to the FOS within 6 months if you are not happy with a complaint outcome, however, as this is some 15 months ago that time has passed.   My question is; how do I go about re-opening this complaint so that I can now send to the FOS?  am I stuck because I didn't do anything about it within the 6 month time frame?   Thanks 
    • At the moment you have the evidence they are in the wrong and arent actually sure they are chasing the right person legally speaking.   Now if their original NTK  was sent it should contain any photographic evidence they have of the event and if that shows peoploe sitting in ther car then it means there was no breach of the conditions BUT if you appeal, ask them for evidence etc you may well drop yourself in it so my advice is to sit tight and let them waste their money chasing you.   If you feel yo need to contact anyone then get on to ESSO's  people and point out that one of their concessions is busy breaking the law in the way they are allowing random people to photograph the occupants of their customer's vehicles and that you will be interested to knwo what they think of unregulated snappers photographing children without permission and would they like it if you sent someone round to do the same to them?   basically you are trying to embarrass them into taking action as the garage isnt owned by them but they do have a lot of clout and can put the place out of business with a snap of the fingers if they wish. gte details of the owners of the actual site and if Esso wont act you go after them and point out that they have employed a bunch of bandits who are breaking the law and that you are inclined to sue the  for the breaches as the parking co are merely their agents.   The last peopel you wnat to contact is the parking co as they are ignorant liars and bullies. Save  what you have until the very last moment and hit them hard at that point as they wont be able to change their story or play with their evidence at that juncture.   None of this will necessarily be a quick fix though and that is another thing the parking co's rely on, your desire to end this quickly. Peopel pay up because they " dont want the hassle" rather than because they are in the wrong. Very few parking co's get everything right so the number of proper legit cliams they can make is probably around 2% of the ones they shove out
    • A number of already existing PD loans that she has an arrangement to pay with and she's taken this one out - as the saying goes robbing peter to pay paul!
  • Our picks

saturdaykids

TSB/Lloyds TSB/ Now Lloyds

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 664 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

This goes way over my head,

I have had a long painful complaint with Lloyds and do not want to bore you to death so will bullet point the occurences:

Mortgage taken out as first time buyers 1996

conveyancing solicitor did not perform completion and contracts signed over a receptionist desk no solicitor present.

transpires we purchased a property that did not reflect what was explained on the estate agents property description.

Lloyds wrote to me in 2003 and advised that the property was not registered with the Land Registry, they advised they would sort out and appointed a solicitor.

2012 I lost my job and later on that year my wife passed away.

I was sold a policy that covered "every eventuality" told the advisor I did not want it but he advised "it comes with the mortgage" (subtle)

contacted Lloyds 10/2012 to make a claim on the policy.

was told they could not locate account and I would have to write to the Cheltenham & Gloucester to recover account

they ignored my first letter,

sent a second letter this time recorded and copied in the first No response

sent a third letter recorded copied all in again still no response.

Six months had gone by

I stopped my mortgage payment and behold they contacted me,

the telephone number was the original office who could not locate my account

was advised that the account was there and there was protection on it.

I asked to make a claim

they intimated I might not be covered but said they would send a booklet out on how to may a claim.

No booklet was ever received,

Wrote and complained again and transpires I was not covered for these eventualities!

Complained about being miss-sold protection,

was advised after investigation they sold it fairly.

I kept on at them and they then said ok we miss-sold it.

they offered full refund of 16 years worth of instalment + 8% interest.

told them I wanted what I was told was covered for ("every eventuality")

and they should write off the mortgage.

They said no.

I kept on at them but was getting no where.

they failed to respond to a 21 point complaint letter only explaining themselves on 4 of the points and told me to take it to the FOS.

In sept 2015 although I kept on at them it was clear they were not interested in responding to the complaint

I wrote a letter of an offer to reinstate mortgage payment, they ignored it.

The legal letters started coming as I had not made any payment since april 2013.

( why did they not get a possession order)

I kept on writing asking why they were ignoring my offer, for months.

In the end I called the collections office and said I would not lose the property

asked them to give me a monthly figure to pay.

This was twice the original mortgage payment

I decided on selling the property as I felt their next move may well be possession order and a fire sale.

I received an offer on the property,

a third below the asking price but accepted it as I felt I would make more than a fire sale would give back.

After months of solicitors work

the buyer pulled out as there was no tittle on the gardens.

My solicitor suggested getting a possessory tittle on the gardens as it appeared the deeds were lost by the solicitors.

I have written to Lloyds and again complained as they had instructed a solicitor to carry out the registration who clearly failed and I was left with a solicitors invoice and no sale.

They have come back to me and offered to register the gardens and to offer a £500 compensation for this error.

I asked what tittle would be achieved the person was not sure as diff. dept.

I explained possessory/absolute, as possessory would still take value off the property.

She said they had the deeds so there should not be an issue.

This was annoying as my solicitor wrote to them October last year and asked if they had the deeds, they never responded.

my question is

what was holding them back from a possession order and any advice on how to respond to this offer they have made,

as I requested the mortgage be made void due to years of issues.

you would not believe the amount of failings I have left out but its already a small book. sorry for that

Have you sent them an SAR?

why don't you get everything they hold first

then make a decision

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

you asked...what was holding them back from a possession order

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

I've looked through the Sar and cannot find any indication of why action was not taken it was with there collections and legal team for a couple of years at least!

unenforceable agreement.......????

they cant find it

or

this mis-sold protection invalidates it under CCA?

I believe in 1996 most mortgages were covered by the consumer credit act....??

spreadsheets 

have they send a copy in the sar?

spreadsheets 

FfHey dx,

there is no copy of the mortgage contract and the covering letter with the Sar says:

"the majority of contracts we hold between the Bank and our customers are not held in relevant filing systems and are therefore not subject to the right of subject access under the Data Protection Act.

However where a copy of a contract is held in a relevant filing system or is held digitally in an automated system it will be found by our searches and will, of course be provided."

but there are sheets headed MTG02 MORTGAGE ACCOUNT DETAILS which has a section showing CCA Regulated Subs N and MTG03 SUB ACCOUNT LOAN DETAILS with section CCA Regulated Loan N.

Which suggests not CCA regulated.

unenforceable agreement.......????

they cant find it

or

this mis-sold protection invalidates it under CCA?

I believe in 1996 most mortgages were covered by the consumer credit act....??

No....... they were regulated by the FSA...Under the CCA 1974, s16 defined the exempt agreements, including mortgages. However CCA 2006 introduced an amendments lifting the threshold of 25K

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Just looking through my file letters from Lloyds

they were threatening legal action since November 2013,

I started payments approx. Sept 2017.

there must be a reason unless they just have too much on their plate which I would not believe the way banks act now.