VCS/ELMS Spycar PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - Liverpool Airport - No Stopping

_Ray_

Exactly DF softly softly by back door.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS/ELMS Spycar PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - Liverpool Airport - No Stopping

Try using  3 lines  your line 1, 3, and 5,  less is more don't give them any idea how you would defend at WS stage, just hang fire until the other team member's have had a look.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 2 months later...

Great post it us soon as you can, its likely the usual CTRL-C CTRL-V tripe from one of their paralegal's  so the team will be able to help you dissect and counter it.

So that would ensure that a stop due to breakdown would lead to an invoice for the broken down vehicle, and the AA/RAC or other tow truck sent to move or get the vehicle going again.

If its Bye laws, they can't unilaterally alter them in a contract.

When you have constructed your draft WS post it up here so Team can suggest tweaks and rebuttals to Ambreen's tripe. Lookedinforinfo's post above is a succinct dissection of her floundering drivel verbage.

And damages in Trespass for an unauthorised vehicle  parking upare negligible so unless its a bulldozer smashing a few walls down or damaging fences, hard to claim much at all.

Exactly as No Stopping is a prohibition, albeit ecuseable for a breakdown or involuntary stop, and an attending Recovery vehicle, therefore can never be a "Parking Event" or form any Contract.

• 3 weeks later...

I would seriously consider deleting the accessing details illegally, it gives them another avenue to arue the toss GDPR comes after they are seen off in court, as then you have proof their DVLA access was unwarranted.

As to cases here is a link to acceess case details that are quoted and used when fighting a claim

WWW.PARKING-PRANKSTER.COM

Those paragraphs can be useful but  as FTMDave says not essential as long as Simon's roboclaim has been soundly rebutted, Posted First Class today, free proof of posting, and the law states that First Class is deemed delivered by second business day . With proof of postage Simon is on a sticky wicket if he claims non receipt

"When is meant by deemed served?

Deemed service is the date calculated in accordance with Civil Procedure Rules (CPR) part 6.14 that is used by the Court as the delivery of a court form or document.

First class post - The second business day after it was posted, left with, delivered to or collected by the relevant service provider provided that day is a business day; or if not, the next business day after that:

Posted  Deemed Served

Monday  Wednesday

Tuesday  Thursday

Wednesday  Friday

Thursday  Monday

Friday   Monday

Delivered to or left at the relevant place before 12.00 midnight, on the second business day after that day.

Fax the second business day after the transmission of the fax (e.g. if the fax is sent at 10.30pm on Monday, it will be deemed served on Wednesday.

Other electronic method e.g. e-mail the second business day after sending the email or other electronic transmission.

Personal Service the second business day after completing the relevant step required by CPR 6.5 (3)"

From:  https://www.moneyclaimsuk.co.uk/creditor-and-claimant-questions-and-answers/when-is-meant-by-deemed-served.aspx

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like this judge might be on to Simple reading between the lines, especially as proof of delivery of WS to VCS provided

This COP needs to be standardised into all WS where overcharging is evident, the Judges need educating as well.  Adding that should help lessen any Judge Lottery impacts.

Use that code of practice extract as suggested by LFI it adds bite to your argument, VCS will trot out loads of CTRL C CTRL V cut 'n paste verbage and some irrelevant cases probably.

If they submit what seems to be a rewrite and it differs substantially to previous, you should be able to draw attention to it.

If it looks like a whol;e new WS might be able to, think there was something on another thread about a supplementary WS from a fleecer, one of the others will be along soon with some ideas as well.