w.o.o.d.y

HCEO Poss error

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 645 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Guys..My first post and i need some advice please...

I've attained judgement, elevated to High Court and entered agreement with The Sheriffs.

The HCEO called at the LTD companies address to collect payment,

although i instructed them to go to the actual place where the work was/is carried out and where i have viewed lots of assets.

They then called at the "asset address" some two weeks late,

giving the defendant plenty of time to move/relocate/hide/change ownership of the assets.

Not much of a surprise that there were no assets at the second address....

Where should i go from here ??

and are the HCEO at fault ??

and why cant i speak to the agents,

only an office clerk...

How do you know that the "asset's" were asset's?

Have you seen the proof of ownership?

Equipment may be hired, loaned, rented, financed.

Stock may still be in ownership of the seller unto full payment is received.

Vehicles could be financed.

Hi

I appreciate your comments but they avoid my questions....

I can answer yours though..

The office address is an accountants, small and only listed as the LTD postage address.

The place of works established 8-10 years ago, 2mill turn over, dozen employees, lots of machinery and stock.

I know where i'd visit to get assets. You ??

So you can tell a car is outright owned or on finance "just by looking at it" or a piece of machinery?

You should email Lawrence gricks @Sherriffs office as you will make millions as a enforcement agent.

BAE systems turns over billions per year but does not own one piece of machinery. They also have 10's of thousands of employees. So your argument of company size/turnover is void

Name the limited company as they have a turnover of a lot of money and well established you can download the yearly returns.

And in answer to your questions

You dont go anywhere from here

No sheriffs office are not at fault

You deal with the company you have a contract with, not their agents/employees

How do you know that the "asset's" were asset's?

Have you seen the proof of ownership?

Equipment may be hired, loaned, rented, financed.

Stock may still be in ownership of the seller unto full payment is received.

Vehicles could be financed.

OP's complaint AIUI is that the HCEO never got the chance to investigate who owned the assets because when they got there the debtor had physically removed all the machinery/stock/vehicles/etc so there was nothing there for the HCEO to ask about. I don't think OP is claiming to know whether the machinery etc was owned or leased or belonged to third parties, only that it had been physically present 2 weeks earlier and had disappeared when the HCEO arrived at the premises.

OP's complaint AIUI is that the HCEO never got the chance to investigate who owned the assets because when they got there the debtor had physically removed all the machinery/stock/vehicles/etc so there was nothing there for the HCEO to ask about. I don't think OP is claiming to know whether the machinery etc was owned or leased or belonged to third parties, only that it had been physically present 2 weeks earlier and had disappeared when the HCEO arrived at the premises.

Quite....you will have to start reading opening posts more thoroughly sgtbush before jumping in......this is not the first time.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You miss my point.

The fact that the hceo went to registered address 1st (accountant) has "tipped off" the company with supposedly 2 million turnover for what will be a small amount comparatively and the company rushed into selling / changing ownership/ hiding assets has not happened.

What will of happened Is the op has "seen" all this machinery and stock and assumed its assets when they are not and its been proven to th hceo that they are financed/on hp/ belong to someone else/ other companies are involved.

I suspect that if the op goes back to the "asset" address the place will look the same.

Its not going to be an empty factory with a dozen employees wondering were all their machinery has gone.

For what it's worth I think sgtbush read between the lines of the OP's original post where they say "Not much of a surprise that there were no assets at the second address".

No assets at all (empty factory unit) or no assets belonging to the debtor?

From what I understand the HCEO should attend at the address on the Writ of Control first - so what address did you put on that document?

If you want advice as to where to go next, there's a lot of questions which you can't answer as you weren't there with the HCEO - so, firstly have the HCEO provided you with a written report of their attendances, detailing exactly what happened at each address?