lowell claimform - old LLoyds loan/Fast Track***Settlement Agreed***

Amazingly
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2091 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading posts ! do I need to submit a defense?

noticed on the N181 form that Lowells have submitted their defense but I did not receive?

Panic if I do as I have nothing prepared in the terms of my witness statement and a very weak one when I start preparing it..

Reading posts ! do I need to submit a defense?

noticed on the N181 form that Lowells have submitted their defense but I did not receive?

Panic if I do as I have nothing prepared in the terms of my witness statement and a very weak one when I start preparing it..

You have already submitted your defence.....Lowells can submit a response to your defence which must be filed with their DQ ...ask the court for a copy.

But your Witness statement will be mainly based on their witness statement ...assuming they file one and serve you a copy.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...

Well recieved this in the post yesterday/ I have removed personal information

Any advise please

1: I have written to Looyds offering a full and final settlement ( they have not responded )

2: I have completed the N181 form whereas Lowells completed the N180 form.

Not sure how to move forward with this

a: resend my full and final offer letter( which I will need help with in relation to the terminology to be used )

b: Request a mediator through the court( not sure if I can do this or contact a debt plan organisation to arrange payments to them

c: sit and wait to see what they do?

Any advise out there will be gratefully appreciated

court letter 13 July.pdf

C...but if no contact from the claimant you must resubmit a further DQ before 13th August...this time no mediation.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 3 weeks later...

Update@

Having sought advice from CA, I have agreed a payment plan with them, it will take over 15 years to pay, the stress of it all has been lifted.

Whilst I would like continue and further challenge the money grabbers, I just don't have the health to do so.

I would like to thank you Andy and DX so much for the time you have given me and the advice you supplied.

This site is a valuable source of information.

Contribution made.

I will look at reclaiming charges of interest etc once I re-apply for my SAR so I will be back here.

You must do what you feel best and most comfortable with .......defending a Fast Track claim always carries risks.

Well done on resolving this to your satisfaction....and many thanks for the donation.

Thread title amended.

Regards

Andy