CPP PCN Birchwood Park, Warrington *** WON at POPLA ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

POPLA victory !

On the grounds that CPP failed to provide any evidence of written authorisation of the landowner or their appointed agent. They said there was no need to consider any other grounds.

Thanks to all for help and advice.

It's always nice when a PPC clumsily shoots themselves in the head :lol:

I'll amend your thread title.

Well done :thumb:

Keep any paperwork tucked away for a rainy day (6 years ideally), just in case CPP try to do anything silly :wink:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

That sounds about right for CPP. Bluff all the way until they have to provide evidence then they fail. POPLA made the right decision in this case but I bet others in similar situations, they wouldn't be so clear.

Anyhoo, Well Done for sticking it to CPP (and their wallets)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Not weird. Standard cancellation letter but this was a bit snarky. We kindly request that you follow the terms and conditions etc. NO! They must get the terms correct first before they can chase anyone.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I've redacted your attachment properly for you as your address could be seen :thumb:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Sour grapes or what!!! they have been caught with their trousers down with an underage dog in a public place yet prefer to blame you for reporting their indecent behaviour.

they dont even mention the POPLA decision and how they cant ask you for anything.

I would make a laminated copy of this and place it at the car park underneath your laminated POPLA appeal and their decision.