DWP Compliance Telephone Interview

paul26may
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2275 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A friend of mine has been notified of a telephone interview she must have on 12th January.

I called the DWP on her behalf and they confirmed that it is in relation to the £6000 she has in her ISA and that they (the DWP) have had some sort of notification that it may now be worth more than £6000.

The interview is merely to confirm this fact.

Has anyone on here had experience of this process?

Nothing to worry about. It is just that if the ISA is now worth in excess of £6000, there will be a very small deduction to benefits. There is an assumed interest of about 1.7% interest on savings in excess of £6000.

They are not accusing your friend of non disclosure, but that the previous value of ISA/savings may now exceed £6000.

Make sure your friend has their ISA and any other savings info including up to date bank account state available for the phone call. They may be requested by DWP to send them original copies of savings/bank statements, so it is important that what is said on the phone is what is stated on those statements.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread