uirchris

Court threat from MMF/Moriaty Law

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 532 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all, new to the forums but a familiar problem.

It appears to be for a loan in 2013.

Apparently its going to court 14 days from the date of the letter (29/12/17 dated) leaving me short of time. There is no mention of it on my credit file at all.

I do not want to contact either company without first knowing the best way to do so. I also don't want a CCJ.

I tried to upload the letter but the function isnt working for me.

Any further information required?

Hello and welcome to CAG.

You can upload by clicking on the word upload in my post and following the instructions. Please edit out your personal details. :)

HB

Edited by honeybee13
Typo

Illegitimi non carborundum

Have you checked ....

https://www.trustonline.org.uk/

There is a small fee to check...if its not on there they dont already have a judgment.

If its in the process of being issued..have you ever changed address and not informed the creditor ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread