style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

no PE don't have any rights to issue PENALTY CHARGES

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

land registry site?

anyway

lets have the details please

then we can properly advise you ..

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-(2-Viewing)-nbsp

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

You didn't even tell us it was going to court...

DX

Threads merged

and they

glad to be of help.

However by keeping us informed of everything that is going on we can also build up a picture of how the parking bandits change their tactics and are thus able to help others. Knowing more about this will enable us to continue doing this.

OK. Here's the story.

We received the PCN and someone put together an appeal for us.

That appeal (to POPLA) failed.

I then started asking for help on several sites, including this one.

The first response i received, and it turned out to be good, was from the other site so that's where i based my defence from. I came on here looking for reference info to similar cases so that i could build as strong a defence as possible.

P.E. did the expected and sent loads of 'scary' documents but i was prepared to take a stand against them. Like I've said i wanted (and found), lots of reference info on this and other sites before i submitted my 'Defence Pack'

I sincerely hope I've not upset anyone with asking a few questions on here because i really respect and appreciate what you guys do.

So, hopefully, you guys will now be able to add to your ref material on P.E. that they do take people to the door step of the courts and then don't pay the court fees.

I'd not come across that scenario before.

If you think i may have info useful to you please let me know and i'd be happy to share.

Edited by DragonFly1967
Added paragraphs. Content otherwise unchanged

Whilst this could be a deliberate move from ParkingLie, it would be unusual for someone there to actually realise that they're about to lose another load of cash. They aren't usually that intelligent.

I'm wondering if this might be more likely to be some kind of 'Schoolboy error' by this weeks YTS kid at ParkingLie. If it is, they may be likely to either try it on or try again. :|

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Had nothing off P.E. but wouldn't expect anything either as it would cost them at least the cost of a stamp. My letter came off the court. I believe it will cost them even more to go back to court with the case.

Nothing really usual we have it all the time from DCA issued court claim...they issue claims on mass....if defended on mass they dont know where they are up to and forget to follow the process...hence struck out.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

So, when/How can i right this off an completely forget about it?

You're not going to like the answer :lol:

When... To be absolutely 100% sure. 6 years from the day after the ticket! Stick any paperwork that you've had up in the loft and forget about it. But at least you've got everything if ParkingLie do try to be silly.

How... Nothing you can do now.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.