BankFodder BankFodder

breadline

collection centre tacticts.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5013 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

On the 31st March I sent DPA letter to the collections centre for a copy of all agreements and all loan statements.

(Since then an irrate conversation where i was told loans do not have statements.)

Anyway i have recieved a letter this morning asking me to reply in 14 days. The letter is dated the 14th April its now the 21st April

(postman must of took it on holiday with him, i think not..)

Letter states your reduced payment ends in August.

Please reply in 14 days with your increased proposal.

The play tactics seem to be

The letter has been held back to limit my ability to apply to the request. So defaulting on my agreement.

There is no date stamped on the envelope for proof of postage? for me to fight this action.

3 months notice for an increased debit propossal is to scare me. The usuall contact is 1 month before.

My Actions now are

concidering getting my debits frozen and backed by CAB, not sure how much wieght this carries now adays.

The written reply.

(If i can not freeze my debits)

I will offer them £8.05 an increase of 5p and post it to them wether they want it or not.

May be add in my reply.

It is with a polite reminder i advise there is 10 days remaining to provide my statements and agreements as requested on the 31st March.

Anyone got any probs like this or getting delayed letters.

BL

Well i never.

called LLoyds

They advise letter sent in error.

The date on the letter is the day after a very disturbing and rude, ignornat person in collections.

who had no ideal what he was doing with in his job.

I now am writting to lloyds to request the name of the man in the phone call and the person who sent the letter,

bet the 2 are the same.

The person on this call would not give details as the data protection act would not let them and also apparently the details where not logged.

BL

What a surprise.

If I was you I wouldn't play their games anymore, start playing by your own rules. Don't wait for them to act on the DPA request.

I assume you sent them the £10.00 with your DPA request, if so now send a prelim letter telling them you want all charges returned.

By the time their 14 days runs out, you should have a list of charges from them, if not just progress to the next stage and estimate your charges and report them to the ICO.

Hi Lee

got dates wrong above think they have 18 days.

I wanted to get both lloyds letters sent originaly

1. for bank account now.

1. for loans in collections

and the one to the bank account for charges contained the £10.00

I couldn't afford to put £10 in both and both recorded delivery, so i deleted the section i enclose £10 but i left in the requests for manuel intervention..figure can pay the funds anytime once they process my request.

The main thing is the clock is ticking.

The way these collections agency are behaving they will be lucky if i dont sue them for uncessary stress.

Im concidering holding back all payments untill i get a result.

And im determined to get this guys name released and attached to this letter, then i can push that the letter was sent in spite.

no ideal where it will get me but ive nothing to loose.

BL

PS.

Also in the ignorant conversation the man advised my letter was recieved and my letters! had been sent, but ive recieved nothing and this was stated on the 13 th April still no sign. I also think i should request a copy of the conversation any ideal how?

I think that the £10 maximum fee is for all information held about you,so that you culd get the info on both a/cs for £10

i deleted the section i enclose £10 but i left in the requests for manuel intervention..figure can pay the funds anytime once they process my request.

The main thing is the clock is ticking.

Wrong. The clock only starts ticking once they've had payment.

Pay them NOW. You can't rely on the hope that maybe they'll do it for nothing, as they have sometimes in the past, they are wising up to the whole thing.

Gutted Im sending it asap,

Can i ask if i have been told on the phone by a collection centre employee that the letters i requested in my communictaion, have been sent, can i with that statement, (i have not recieved and i belive not sent), now push for it to be provided?

Thanks wormy

BL

I have heard nothing as yet from the collections center, collections centre advise resend a fresh request? do i keep to teh original date? they have 10 days but know nothing about the original request.?

BL

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5013 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you