• Tweets

• The revenue protection officer worked for a train operating company.  If you know which Train company it is, go to their website and look for their complaints process.  Then submit the complaint with full details and copies of the tickets.     
    • Why aren't you recording your calls?   Please monitor this thread for a fuller reply over the weekend    
    • Why I went back:   Eventually, after being detained too long against my will. I paid the higher fare due to threats of a fine and in effort to gain my right to freedom: I then went through the turn-styles and on my visit to the booking/box office(aka: the main ticket booth on the way out) The man said I had to go back to the turn-styles to get my refund as he said it was a different system.   I asked him to come with me. He said he could not, i asked him to hold my hand. (English term of phrase). I did not want him to actually hold my hand.   He understood that and refused as he was on shift.    That is why I had to go back. I made an account here to seek help for me and other passengers. The site admin of this forum constantly tried to pass blame onto me. for many days. I cant explain how stressful this has been after the stress of the incident.   Can you please help me?                
    • So ,  after sending a letter refusing to accept the refund that was offered i received a phone call yesterday and an email that sums up the conversation i had. I have copied this below.  Good morning Mr Thank you for your email received on 16 August 2019.I’m sorry you disagree with our calculations and felt that my colleague didn’t listen to you.  I understand you don’t want us to make any accountadjustment or accept our proposed solution, until we look at everything again for you.We’re committed to providing our customers with the highest quality services, so I’ll do all I can to help you and put this right.I’m pleased we had the opportunity to talk about your concerns and decide on the best way forward.  As we agreed, here’s a summary of the issues wetalked about:· You requested details of your metered bills and payments (I’ve attached these to this email).· You don’t want to accept the solution we offered, of billing you on our ‘assessed charge’ tariff.· You don’t want to accept the goodwill payment offered £220.00 and feel you could have built your extension 2 years earlier, if we hadn’t charged youtoo much. · The meter readings we billed you for include water used at 74 Scotchman Lane, because you have a shared supply pipe.· You’d like 50% of your water and sewerage volume charges refunding to resolve this.· You’d like interest on your overpayment calculated accurately and based on 8% (not the Bank of England base rate).· You spoke to our technician and you said he advised it would be easy to alter your private pipework, so a meter can be fitted just for your home.· You prefer to pay a metered charge.· I’ll look into the points you’ve raised, and I’ll do all I can to work towards an amicable solution with you.I’ve taken the first step and I’m pleased to confirm that we’ve arranged a meter survey to be carried out on 6 September 2019 (arriving between 10amand 12 noon).  This survey will be done by our service partner ‘Morrison Utilities’, and they can estimate what it will cost you to have the pipeworkaltered, so a meter can be fitted.  Once I have the results of their visit,I’ll give you a call so we can talk about our next step.After we reach a solution and agree how you’ll be billed, I’ll be happy to work out a new interest calculation for you.  We use the Bank of England baserate and this won’t be changed, but I’ll be happy to renegotiate a final settlement figure with you.  If we pay interest, this will be subject to current HMRCtaxation rules.I assure you, I’ll keep an eye on your account and update you on each step we take.  I’ll call you again by 13 September 2019 about our progress.In the meantime, if you’d like to talk to me, please call me on 01274 318452 and I’ll be happy to help.  If I’m not available you’ll be able to talk toa colleague or leave a message.Regards   Personally i am not happy with the email especially as I didnt mention that i would pay for any pipework to be altered. He did say to me on the phone that the pipes after the boundary are ours and therefore our responsibility. I did then point out that if this was the case then there is nothing to stop me cutting and capping the pipe after it enters my property.    I am now going to try work out what the refund with 8% interest is from the figures he has provided.
    • Looking at the thread Im guessing theyre SB?
  • Our picks

tommy456

Results from my recent claim for PIP

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1059 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Got the report from ATOS (PA4) ? and Atos are still playing the lying game i see,

They claim that i was able to walk a distance of 317mtrs from outside the train station to the assessment centre, and make a repeat journey

Which is factually incorrect , and imo a blatant lie , the distance from outside train station is around 100mtrs at the most, depending on which entrance to train stn you measure from

Train station is Moorfields in Liverpool and assessment centre is on tithebarn street

Then there is the questionable methods that they used to determine the functional side of my knee ect, and muscle tone and power loss all by them holding my ankles and asking me to push forwards keeping my feet on the floor , Ask my GP about that one and he was as much at a loss as i am, as to what they could determine by this test

You need to argue the distance as well as being able to repeat it. With the distance, it's the distance you can walk until you have to stop. So, if you can walk 50 meters, stop for 5 minutes and then walk again, you put down 50 meters.

To claim PIP, you only need help (or in your case, unable to walk) 50% of the time. There's also the thing about being able to repeat it in a timely manner, which is double the time it takes a non-disabled person.

Well going by the arrival time of the train at moorfields train stn, and arriving at the assessment centre It took me over 10mins and ATOS has put that in the report, I also had to stop once on the way back to the train stn due to my knee

So it's looking like another tribunal hearing , My GP can't understand why the last 3 governments have an issue with the poor and sick in this country ,why the persecution ? if they stopped JSA and ESA and PIP the money saved would be a pittance when compared to how much money is wasted by government on other things, if it really wants to save money then maybe it should stop it's persecution programme and save on employing the likes of ATOS and money on tribunals

yup and this is what happens -

Teenage *quadruple amputee who lost all four limbs to meningitis is told to prove his disability or have his benefits stopped

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3452584/Teenage-quadruple-amputee-lost-four-limbs-meningitis-told-prove-disability-government-benefits-stopped.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Well had the PIP tribunal hearing the other day and as i anticipated i lost 0 points, awaiting the statement or reasons to see why they agreed with ATOS and DWP

My Cab adviser thinks it maybe down to not having when my knee affects me written down in a diary to help prove that it affects my mobility most of the time, as he thinks that will be the reason for their decision

I'm about to go through this farce next Wednesday, can't wait, as I'm one of those with a 'hidden disability' so should be fun!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Well going by the arrival time of the train at moorfields train stn, and arriving at the assessment centre It took me over 10mins and ATOS has put that in the report, I also had to stop once on the way back to the train stn due to my knee

So it's looking like another tribunal hearing , My GP can't understand why the last 3 governments have an issue with the poor and sick in this country ,why the persecution ? if they stopped JSA and ESA and PIP the money saved would be a pittance when compared to how much money is wasted by government on other things, if it really wants to save money then maybe it should stop it's persecution programme and save on employing the likes of ATOS and money on tribunals

How did they know you stopped once on the way back to the train station? Did they follow you?

CCTV, and yes they do watch you.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I'm sorry to hear that, Tommy.

Are you going to start keeping a diary like the CAB person said? It could stand you in good stead another time.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

I'm sorry to hear that, Tommy.

Are you going to start keeping a diary like the CAB person said? It could stand you in good stead another time.

HB

I have been doing this on and off for the IBS issue, i think the letter from my GP although helpful will be more helpful for my pending esa appeal , as the criteria is different for pip

But i may be able to do a new claim for pip with a new or worsening of an existing condition , I wasn't expecting to get an award really, at the most it would of been standard mobility

It will be interesting to see their reasoning , to see if they still believed atos on the distance from station to assessment centre and not my version, in which case that would be an error of fact ,

Though the medical member on the panel was the same member that caused an error in law at a previous ESA tribunal ,

I bet they are getting sick of seeing me,lol well I'm going nowhere,and will keep on coming back

But my mobility problems are starting to impact my general health , as i have gained around 4-6 stone in weight which has in turn cause a significant increase in my BP at the gp's surgery the other week it was stage2 160/104 so gp requested full blood count came back within normal ranges , had 24hr bp monitoring and there were some worrying results that i saw, but good normal results when lying down on the couch watching tv , But exercising is going to be difficult and painful , swimming was suggested but i'm no swimmer i couldn't manage half a length of a pool never mind several, the last time my weight was impacting my bp i reversed the effects by diet, and being referred to a supervised fitness course at a gym for 6 weeks, as well as walking everywhere (before my knee started locking up)

I think i have realised where ATOS plucked the 371mtrs distance from, in the appointment letter it says that the centre is some 371 feet from the train station , which isn't entirely correct either it's actually less than that , so no doubt they would conveniently claim it to be a typo error just so happened that it worked in their and their paymasters favour ,like these deliberate mistakes always do

Finally after waiting nearly 2 months for the Statement of reasons from my PIP appeal

they arrived today, However there would be no actual reasons from the tribunal only the facts surrounding my case, ie what i had told them what evidence i had presented that they took account of, and what the ATOS person had said in their report , no further input as to what they disagreed with or their reasons for not awarding any points very odd

Seems to me it's an error of law /fact /procedure? which the UTT will order a set aside and the case be re heard by a different panel ,????

Just to avoid possible confusion ,

On the PIP appointment for the consultation letter there is a ,map and directions showing were it's location is, and it says that the nearest railway stn is a distance of 371FEET But in the ATOS report it says 371 Meters , typo maybe , but the distance of 371FT is not correct anyway

The tribunal in their statement of reasons mentions that i dispute the 371mtrs in the ATOS report and claim it to be 90Mtrs ,

It doesn't say who they have chosen to believe directly but they would of appear to of sided with ATOS ,

So potentially agreeing that i walked 371mtrs when i didn't? in which case that should be an error of fact

Just been to see my GP and the X ray report is back.

The left knee.it shows a mild progression since last year's previous X-ray, And has the appearance of Grade 4 osteoarthritis , and i also have OA in my right knee too , but isn't as bad,

But according to the experts subcontracted by the DWP (ATOS & Maximus edited ) there's nothing wrong with my knee, it apparently has full range of movement , no muscle wastage,and no loss of power , and then you have tribunal panel's that implicitly believe their edited , GP has referred me back to MCAS who will paper triage it over to a orthopaedic surgeon , for his expert opinion and explore what options i have available to me,

I have looked up the DR from my PIP tribunal panel his licence to practice expired in 1995 ,so hasn't worked for the NHS since most likely, he was in the trauma and orthopaedic surgery subject area, so should know better, but i guess it's not the NHS who is paymaster now so ethics out of the window maybe,

he was the very same medical member who sat on a previous esa panel , the one who thought it would be a good idea to wait and watch me walk to the train station out of the window before making a decision which resulted in a set aside due to the error of law the judge was also to blame for allowing it