Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5215 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there can anyone help me please. I did have a MBNA credit card which i opened in 1998. I have defaulted and Wescot Credit services are dealing with the account. Can i write direct to MBNA nad ask for statments older then 6yrs?

If i have this right you opened an account with MBNA its recent defaulted within the passed 6 years and Westcott are now collecting.

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Westcott enclose the £10 they may have sold your debit they will still have your records. Teh cliam for charges is 6 years but often companys send information going back much more.

Send a CCA to westcot in enclose a £1.

They will have to send you a copy of your agreement which you signed with MBNA and on which they are collecting now.

Make your self a v's thread under the list of banks.

click the blue consumeraction group in the top left corner this will show the full index of the forum, look carefully down the list and you will See MBNA

Good luck.:D

Hi and welcome to CAG.

Send SAR and £10 to MBNA.

have a good read of the site particurarly the FAQ and the nwhe nyou feel ready start a thread in the MBNA forum which is in Other Institutions.

Good LUck

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

If i have this right you opened an account with MBNA its recent defaulted within the passed 6 years and Westcott are now collecting.

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Westcott enclose the £10 they may have sold your debit they will still have your records. Teh cliam for charges is 6 years but often companys send information going back much more.

Send a CCA to westcot in enclose a £1.

They will have to send you a copy of your agreement which you signed with MBNA and on which they are collecting now.

Make your self a v's thread under the list of banks.

click the blue consumeraction group in the top left corner this will show the full index of the forum, look carefully down the list and you will See MBNA

Good luck.:D

What's a cca?

Emily