• Tweets

• As I recall the only thing you tried telling us was based on a quote that you selectively edited by Lord James of Blackheath. You misrepresented it as a statement of fact when it was actually a question which was laughed at by his peers in the House of Lords.  We told you it was garbage, you asked us to prove it and we did.   Remember?
    • you need to realise that for every person that does come to CAG and register and tell their story...there are poss 10'000 that don't but search the interweb whereby threads that are here pop up relating to like issues they are searching upon.   Most CAG siteteam and many other registered Caggers give advice that bears this in mind and post information which not only informs the starter of a thread upon what to do, but also takes into consideration the readers from the interweb that also read the relevant advice given that might not be brave enough to register and fess up.   to that end, there is very little alternative than to appear to give 'grief' [you deserve it - tough] to a cagger should certain previous advice not have been followed.....yours is a very classic case of such. hey I've found a backdoor CCJ.   to put it bluntly, had you have followed such previous advice, you most certainly would not be in the situation you are in here now.. .so by example, not giving you grief, for future readers...………..   ...never ever move without informing a debt owner of a move of address on any consumer debt that you last used or paid within the last say 7yrs. your credit file is a major key to ascertaining that information.... .but don't just read this advice come to the consumeractiongroup.co.uk website and let us help.   lecture over... what can you do..or more importantly....what can a claimant do now they have a default forthwith judgement against you. well we can't guess.... they might simply ignore it as 1000's of people with CCJ's find out..but it becomes an issue should you wish to say get a mortgage, remortgage or further credit.   i'm not going to enter into any of that here...that's for the reader to start a thread here and seek advice on their individual situation specific to them as you have done....   so...  bearing the all of the above in mind...over to you with regard to this backdoor CCJ.   as for the other debts that you didn't action before...go read your old thread and action what appropriate advice is given there for each type of debt that has been given should you wish to avoid any further backdoor CCJ's.   dx                    
    • hello my very good helpful friend. I am afraid to say that i did not. As i did not realise the relevance of it.   Should i be doing this right now of anyone on my credit file ?   Plz don't give me grief if u have already advised me...   do i do the ccs request now to everybody in that thread ?    
    • aha busted and stupid ...no wonder you've got mixed information here. never trust anything they say ..they have a very bad reputation for stating the truth.   now can you go get your credit file please..   there are cases whereby a council on historic CTAX debts do go for a county court CCJ, but a liability order from a magistrates court has far more clout legally than a county court CCJ and i've never heard of a court sending a bailiff out for 'multiple' CCJ collection.   me thinks he is pulling the wool here a bit and has looked at your credit file and seen CCJ's too so thought he'd chance his arm and use those as further leverage.   don't worry about the sat visit simply ignore do not answer the door if he appears. your task is too gather data at present.   credit file please..        
  • Our picks

misterspice

VCS No Stopping PCN - Livepool Airport

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 738 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All,

Some help please...

I was dropping my son off at Liverpool JLA, early morning.

Forgot to bring cash for the drop off point.

No wallet.

So dropped him off a roundabout on a service road.

He had no luggage only a small holdall, so made sense.

Literally stopped for 20 seconds.

Through the post received a PCN (NTK). I have not responded.

Date of infringement 18/11/17

Date on NTK 23/11/17

Date received. 30/11/17

No mention of Schedule 4 (2012) PoFA - Mentions the Date Protection Act 1996 (relating to DVLA)

They have photographic evidence

I have not responded in anyway.

IAS is the body they use for appeals / Appeal can be sent via website myparkingcharge

Company who have sent this speculative invoice is Vehicle control Services Limited, Sheffield.

They are saying I stopped in a controlled area that has clear signage on the entrance to the private land...I would dispute that

. I was not causing an obstruction. Its a big fat [problem]. Horrible..

Any tips or what to do next. I wont be paying this in anyway shape or form. Horrible state sponsored [problem]!

thanks in advance..

Hello and welcome to CAG.

I expect the forum guys will be along later with advice for you, they may ask you for more details. If you have a look around the Private Parking forum, there are plenty of threads about John Lennon airport and I think we've had some successes.

Please bear with us until the guys can get here. :)

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi and welcome to CAG

This is VCS and as such appealing to them is totally worthless as they will reject you. Even if you did appeal and got rejected, it would be then pointless to go to the IAS as this 'independant' appeals service is nothing of the sort.

VCS are members of the IPC. The IAS is also part of the IPC and they always side with the company rather than the vehicle keeper.

Whatever you do, never name the driver, always say 'the driver' never, I or He or She.

There have been many cases here that include JLA and how they have been seen off. usually via the county court. VCS or EXCEL (same company) will instruct either BW Legal or Gladstones Soilicitors (who incidentally share directors with the IPC---Biased???)

Both of the above companies are inept and will do everything to confuse the matter. So long as you keep your head, you should be fine.

My opinion. Ignore everything but court papers.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

that is correct.

They will write to you several times and then get various dca's to write and they will add a unicorn food tax to the bill but that is unlawful anyway so dont be worried by the apparently escalating bill.

Private parking is all about contracts

so consider this,

how are you supposed to know about the contract their signs offer if you dont stop to read them?

they may as well say do not read this notice or you will owe us £100.

Hi and welcome to CAG

This is VCS and as such appealing to them is totally worthless as they will reject you. Even if you did appeal and got rejected, it would be then pointless to go to the IAS as this 'independant' appeals service is nothing of the sort.

VCS are members of the IPC. The IAS is also part of the IPC and they always side with the company rather than the vehicle keeper.

Whatever you do, never name the driver, always say 'the driver' never, I or He or She.

There have been many cases here that include JLA and how they have been seen off. usually via the county court. VCS or EXCEL (same company) will instruct either BW Legal or Gladstones Soilicitors (who incidentally share directors with the IPC---Biased???)

Both of the above companies are inept and will do everything to confuse the matter. So long as you keep your head, you should be fine.

My opinion. Ignore everything but court papers.

The IAS is an alternative resolution service established under EU directive and is not the appeals service set up under the PoFA. This is POPLA.

In its latest annual report, POPLA states that their assessors have allowed 34.4% of appeals made by RKs. If you add cases where the operator withdrew before the appeal was determined, this increases to 50.6%.

In short, using the appeals service intended under the legislation does give RKs the opportunity to appeal successfully.

Which suggests POPLA isn't a waste of space.

Where are the equivalent figures for the IAS (which will indicate if they are or aren't a waste of time / space / energy.......)

The IAS is an alternative resolution service established under EU directive and is not the appeals service set up under the PoFA. This is POPLA.

In its latest annual report, POPLA states that their assessors have allowed 34.4% of appeals made by RKs. If you add cases where the operator withdrew before the appeal was determined, this increases to 50.6%.

In short, using the appeals service intended under the legislation does give RKs the opportunity to appeal successfully.

That's all very well, but VCS don't use POPLA, they use the IAS and the IAS are about as "independent" as Mugabe on crack!

Which suggests POPLA isn't a waste of space.

Where are the equivalent figures for the IAS (which will indicate if they are or aren't a waste of time / space / energy.......)

They'll probably claim that those figures are "Commercially sensitive" :wink:

We could use your help

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback :)

Hi peeps,

thanks for the advice so far, really appreciated. Just one question, if I may. What does RK / RK's stand for?

Hi peeps,

thanks for the advice so far, really appreciated. Just one question, if I may. What does RK / RK's stand for?

In this context: Registered Keeper (of the vehicle)

see Erics post

Yeah I read that thread, appreciated. So the 'two line rebuttal'..

Dear VCS

In relation to your letter dated xxx

There has been no breach of any contractual condition therefore we owe you nothing.

Many thanks

Misterspice

post moved from another thread.

please keep to this thread MS

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Hi peeps,

The abbreviations you're likely to see on parking threads are in this forum stikky.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?168275-Posting-in-this-Forum-and-A-Z-of-Motoring-Terms

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

dont bother saying anything yet

, if you wrote even to tell them to get lost

they will think you are worried about this and write again.

Let them waste their time and money first,

We will advise what to say and when so just read all about them and their behaviour and come back when you have the next instalment of this.

see Erics post

Yeah I read that thread, appreciated.

So the 'two line rebuttal'..

Dear VCS

In relation to your letter dated xxx

There has been no breach of any contractual condition therefore we owe you nothing.

Many thanks

Misterspice