BADIS

notice of enforcement - id paid the TFL PCN but it got returned - moved and knew nowt about it!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 738 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

Please can you help me.on 14/01/2016 tfl issued a pcn via camera because I parked in double red route.

i made a appeal but lost on the 03/05/2016

I paid the full charge on the 19/05/2016

today I received notice of enforcement asking me to pay £278.

i checked tfl website and find out that on the 19/05/2016 at 10:23 paid

then on the 19/05/2016 10:27 refund requested

they had some problem with their payment service

but I don’t know about all this and 4 month later

I moved from my address

I found out about everything just today.

What should I do.

moved to the bailiff forum and retitled

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Please should I call the bailiff or email TfL

Hi,

Please can you help me.on 14/01/2016 tfl issued a pcn via camera because I parked in double red route.

I made a appeal but lost on the 03/05/2016. I paid the full charge on the 19/05/2016. Today I received notice of enforcement asking me to pay £278.

I checked TfL website and find out that on the 19/05/2016 at 10:23 paid then on the 19/05/2016 10:27 refund requested.

They had some problem with their payment service but I didn't know about all this and 4 month later, I moved from my address

I found out about everything just today.

I would hazard a guess that you made payment and your bank declined the payment later that same day. If so, and you were still living at that same address for a further 4 months, then I would be very surprised indeed if a further notice was not sent by TfL. At the very least, you should have received a Charge Certificate and maybe an Order for Recovery.

I would suggest that you call TfL to make enquiries. You should ask them for the date of the Charge Certificate and Order for Recovery. I would suggest that you also ask them for the date on which the warrant had been authorised.

Did you call Transport for London ?

Any update?