PIP Decision

roseyredder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please can someone explain this to me.

I have had a decision on my pip after my assessment and they have awarded me but its over £100 less than my original dla payments.

We will pay you on 18 January 2018. This money that we owe you from the 27 December 2017 to 17 January 2018.

Does this mean I now won't receive my dla payment I was due on 18 December 2017

Also and I know we shouldn't of done it but we recorded the assessment. They've lied in the letter saying he drives when he doesn't know how to and never has drove a car which I have on tape them asking and him telling them he never has driven. and a few other things so they've lowered his money by £130.

Not sure if its worth appealing.

First of all, I genuinely feel for you - this whole regime is nothing short of a disgrace and verging on a dictatorship set up to make you feel worse than you do already and make you feel like you have nowhere to turn.

I myself was chucked off ESA amd on to UC - I am now £102.57pm worse off than I was, have not had ONE PENNY since October 30th and won't get a penny until December 11th.

My ESA report arrived and I went through it properly and it had 16 pieces of transcript in it that were not discussed or assessed or blatant lies. They get away with it because they can and no one has taken this government to task about it because people have not got the strength to do so and they know this.

To date I have had 9 brown envelopes all contradicting each other from HMRC, DWP and UC and I am totally confused. I think I have been on the phone to various people around 4 hours these last few days and still nowhere near sorting it.

The answer is, appeal if the law says they are wrong but personally I had no fight left as I was getting iller by the day and on the verge of a full breakdown. My GP saw me and said my BP and pulse was up - 160/100 and 110 and I was not well so he offered to sign me off. I said no point as I was kicked off ESA and found fit for work.

Best of luck

Its not so much about the money its the fact they lied and said he drives a car and that he can get on public transport without any problem and a few other things on form.

Only thing is would it be worth appealing as he may lose the lot doing it.