parking agency.co.uk PCN - Express terms on Private Parking Sign

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can you get your friend to elaborate on the name as I can't seem to find it at the moment.

Yes there needs to be specific terms to form a contract as otherwise it is merely trespass

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Found something on Linkedin

http://tinyurl.com/ybgjywuq

however the link from there goes to a dead web page.

This may be a [problem] parking charge so be wary. It has happened before.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Well they don't belong to any authorised trade body so I'm not sure how they will get the keeper details from the DVLA. If they did get the details, I would be questioning how they did so via the DVLA.

For now, I would ignore them and wait for a notice to keeper (if any does appear)

More info

The address given is a small business centre which also has virtual offices so I bet they are not based there and also, they have no appearance on Companies House register.

Tell your friend to keep all the documents safe.

Do the have to belong to a recognised trade body such as the BPA before they can demand any payment?

The sign is lacking that information

Not always but for the majority, yes they do. The members of the trade bodies can use the electronic access whereas others can use a paper application to get the details but there is a strict criteria used to obtain those details.

It all depends on how the application is made. I could ask the DVLA for the keeper details for something such as damage to property where a car has hit a wall. It wouldn't surprise me if some companies try this route.

As it is, that sign says permit only so the most the landowner, not the company can claim is trespass, nothing more

The domain name expired on 5th November '17 and has not been renewed (as yet), which would explain why it's not resolving to anything.

Nominet (the UK naming authority) has a completely different address for these clowns...

Domain name: parkingagency.co.uk

Registrant: Epura Ltd

Registrant type: Other UK Entity (e.g. clubs, associations, many universities)

Registrant's address:

156 Bordesley Middleway

BIRMINGHAM

B11 1BN

United Kingdom

And looking at Epura Ltd. Companies house has a different address again...

Name & Registered Office:

EPURA LIMITED

LIFFORD HALL LIFFORD LANE

KINGS NORTON

BIRMINGHAM

WEST MIDLANDS

B30 3JN

Company No. 06957089

Oh, and their accounts are a month overdue as well. Naughty naughty!

Director is one Steven John DENT, who's had a bit of a (let's say) chequered history. His address is 51 Wheelers Lane, Brockhill, Redditch, Worcestershire, B97 6GT.

Not that you'll want to do anything with the above information. But it's all out there in the public domain, and you never know when information might come in handy :-)

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

I looked on Streetview for the first address you showed and there is nothing there that indicates any presence of this 'company'

I checked out the other address but that land is private so Googles cameras didn't go anywhere near the hall

1st address will be accounts

2nd address will be a virtual office.

3rd address might be Steven dents directorship address

I've looked into Steven john dent...

Well he really knows how to run company's....

Mr Steven John Dent holds 11 appointments at 11 active companies, has resigned from 4 companies and held 6 appointments at 6 dissolved companies. STEVEN began their first appointment at the age of 31. Their longest current appointment spans 14 years, 1 months and 25 days at D3 DISPLAY LIMITED

The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where STEVEN holds a current appointment equals £7.5k, a combined total current assets value of £503.3k with a total current liabilities of £621.7k and a total current net worth of £-91.3k. Roles associated with Mr Steven John Dent within the recorded businesses include: Director, Company Secretary

Minus 91k!!! My dog is worth more!!

Terrible pun

No worse than... "The Parking Agency is the UK leading parking enforcement agency." :lol:

Hard to do without even having a web page :wink:

I might buy the domain once it becomes available, and redirect it to here, just for kicks & giggles :razz:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

bandits like this rely on you being mug enough to send them money rather than actively chasing peopel. If they do write to you through te post you have a case for claiming against them for breach of the DPA but as the director is a bandit the chances of getting your money from that win will be slim anyway.