I reported benefit fraud

Lostcrown
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2329 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

That depends if you change the way that you normally see them,you said they were treating you like crap how often did you see them and how did you know their personal circumstances because obviously they will be trying to work out who reported them.

She said she's been on dla now pip and incapacity now esa since the age of 16. She treated me like a fruitcake and deserved to be reported and i WILL NOT have anyone who doesn't know the circumstances sticking up for her.

I'd have reported you too.

I saw her everyday for a year and I'n not going to explain to your sorry excuse for a human being what happened

She said she's been on dla now pip and incapacity now esa since the age of 16. She treated me like a fruitcake and deserved to be reported and i WILL NOT have anyone who doesn't know the circumstances sticking up for her.

I'd have reported you too.

I saw her everyday for a year and I'n not going to explain to your sorry excuse for a human being what happened

Are you replying to the post above yours? If so what in that post made you feel you needed to Respond in such a way?

Isn’t it obvious that this person will try to work out who has reported her? If only you have been talking to her, for example she has taken you into her confidence then it won’t be too hard for her to start pointing fingers will it?

I had to look through this thread to see who is”sticking up for her”..have I missed something, has a post been deleted?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2329 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks