DearPrudence

Paragon/NHL PPI - how to approach broker?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 604 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I posted a while ago that I had written to Paragon about PPI I had taken out in 1989 with my National Home Loans mortgage, to be fobbed off and told I should take it up with the financial broker. "We realise this may be a disappointment to you".

The financial adviser happened to be a friend of a friend at the time, and I've found him on Facebook. He seems to be doing very well ("one of the UK’s best-known bankers" :!: ) so I wouldn't feel bad if the PPI was to come out of his pocket, although I doubt that would be the case?

Would any of you kind and knowledgeable folk have any advice as to how I should proceed?

Thanks