BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• As of today......not a thing! Sod's law that now I have mentioned it I'll probably get a letter in the next few days 😂
    • I have a bit of a dilemma my mum paid for a 3 piece to be made, when it turned up  it was the wrong colour so she sent it straight back to the shop this was now 7 years ago, and it has never been resolved, she became ill  and now she has passed it has only come to our attention that no money has been paid back to her or any other resolution made I have tried emailing them and all I got back is they are a reportable company, and they cannot believe that it has not been resolved, then they said they have changed accountants and all there accounts from 2012 are stored away and cannot be accessed, since that email I have tried on numerous occasions to contact them via email but they have not responded  she paid out over £2000 for this and received nothing back where do I stand in trying to get this back now I look forward to your reply thankyou
    • Thought I would put this on here just to help people avoid the situation I have found myself in.   Been on UC for about a year and a half and back in November found a job which pays a measly 14500 per year but of course is still over the UC threshold!  UC despite promising that I would be paid UC in November due to not being paid until the end of November didn't pay up because HMRC notified the DWP before I received my wages, but the main issue is Council Tax benefit which people need to be aware of.   I was advised by both the Council and DWP not to inform them what my income would be because it would fluctuate the first couple of moths due to not starting at the start of November and the fact that I was put on a temporary tax code, so they both felt that they would wait for HMRC to forward the correct figures rather than me "declare a change".  That was my mistake because for the next couple of months I still received an element of Council Tax benefit.   Then a couple of weeks ago the Council on top of three months nil UC award from the DWP asked for my last two payslips and days later I received a Council Tax bill in the region of £145 per month for February and March.  They then requested my latest pay slip and this morning I received a final bill for 2019/20 for which they were taking £363 by direct debit in March.  I can't afford £100 per month Council Tax let alone £363!!  I rang them and put half on a credit card and paid some via debit to bring March's bill down a bit but it will still be a struggle.   My advice is to be totally on top of this with the Council if you go back to work and lose your UC.  If I had fully known I would have paid extra in the months November, December, January so I didn't get walloped for one lump sum in one month but the letters come through thick and fast and aren't the easiest to understand and you could end up to your neck like me!!   To be honest you are "almost" better off on benefits.  "Make Work Pay" the DWP say.  Yeah right!!!
    • So received a big envelope of bumpf from the lovely Lowells today today. Only from one of my 'accounts' the smaller one. Had a copy of assignment letter, a statement and an unsigned copy of credit agreement (signed by them, not me) and paperwork for Tomlin order for the full outstanding amount.    Was halfway through sorting my witness statement 😢🙄
    • we need to prepare Non-guarantor paperwork for you which will cost >>> you >>> £895. This paperwork will act like a guarantor for your loan for >> the >>> whole loan period.  Before we provide this loan to you we need to >> make >>> >>> sure that after you receive this loan we should not lose the money. >> So >>> >>> we have to show to the financial conduct authority that you can pay >>> your >>> repayment on time. >>> >>> So, in this case you are required to pay the Guarantor paperwork > fee >>> of >>> £895 which is just the one-time payment and will be refunded along >>> with >>> your loan amount. Once, you cleared this guarantor fee than we will >> be >>> >>> able to transfer your funds to your bank account within 60 minutes >> of >>> time. >>> >>> Note:- Just because of paperwork your transaction is on hold please >> do >>> >>> this & get your money before 12 today. >>> >>> Regards, >>> Linda Thomson >>> Manager >>> Account & Transfer   what  she has now been told as well as this     Cancellation on this stage of the loan will cost you with 590 pounds >> as >> this amount is been debited from our account,so please do the final >> payment and get the amount sorted for you. >> Your co-operation will be much appreciated.
  • Our picks

Sign in to follow this  
NewsBot

Should healthcare be rationed for patients who smoke or are obese?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 825 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Is it right for patients to be prevented from having certain types of treatment, unless they quit smoking or lose weight?

More...

Sign in to follow this