BankFodder BankFodder

Santa1023

Scam Slimming Pills

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 794 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I checked the CC yesterday and found two transactions: One from ONLINENTRLSHOP.COM for £44.80 and one from CSBDYCLIENTS for £49.95. I had no idea who or what they were and googling found nothing. It turned out that my wife had followed an ad on FB and signed up for what she thought was a free trial. It turns out that the trial is not free at all and cancelling is next to impossible.

The two websites do not have an address and the freephone number gets a recorded announcement. Emails are returned.

Trimbiofit

CleanseDTX

I have spoken to the fraud department at Lloyds (the card issuer) and they have (hopefully) stopped any further transactions. They also said that they will pursue them for a refund.

Is there anything else that I can or should do?

I have spoken to the fraud department at Lloyds (the card issuer) and they have (hopefully) stopped any further transactions. They also said that they will pursue them for a refund.

do a section 75 to Lloyds

I disagree.

a) If the credit card company are already co-operating, let that process run. If it fails, then consider e.g. a s.75 claim, but if you issue a s.75 claim it may stop them informally resolving it, as it may be a different 'team', once it "goes legal".

b) S.75 has value limits (must exceed £100, and be no more than £30,000), and isn't applicable here, as each transaction is less than £100.

Thank you Bazza. The bank says it should be resolved by 22/11.