Royal mail aarrrggghhh

labrat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

More a rant than a real thread

Got an email yesterday from Chinese seller... thank you would you like to rate us now that your parcel has been delivered.

That's nice parcel hasn't been delivered...

Checked royal mail and stated attempted delivery on Saturday and collected on Monday.

Looked down cctv and postman goes by with parcel - leaves drive with parcel and goes up street holding it

Checked delivery note and signiture is j Millar - that's nice mine is m hill - ran a 192.com and there's a jade Millar in our postcode but no idea where

Rang royal mail - extremely sarcastic woman simply kept repeating it must have been addressed wrong... pointed out that chap from China sends me 20 plus parcels a month come Christmas time and not one of the others has been miss layed

She simply pointed out that the probability was that thus one had. Then had a go at me when I asked what the probability was of royal mail getting the address right on the next parcel

Meanwhile the first of the next 15 parcels from the same site have magically made it to the right address

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Get the seller to ask for compensation.

You have CCTV footage proving that the postman didn't deliver to you.

When this happened to me a few years ago, china post compensated the seller and most likely billed royal mail because they first sent a letter asking if i had received the parcel, then they sent a guy at my door to ask the same question.

My thinking is that china mail has an open account with royal mail and anything gone missing in UK gets taken off the bill automatically.

Mind you, i didn't have CCTV, so you are in a better position than me.

Local post office was a lot more helpful.

It's gone to 11 not 14. He recognised the lady collecting it...

They however refuse to answer the door

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

parcel retrieved today

in a different box, with someones self printed china style label but got all the same...

Please note: