BW letter re Lennon LIverpool Airport PCN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 762 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi HB, not sure about scanning it,

maybe could photo it and attach.

They seem very annoyed that I will not give my defence reasons for not paying .

they have tried phoning my mobile (which I have blocked their number) have reported them to trading standards ( not holding my breathe )

There next letter should be interesting it is normally the one where a discount is offered.

Personally I would let them take action but I am not you.

In the letter, they say that as the IAS have dismissed the appeal it is likely a judge would come to the same conclusion. Utter bowlarks!

If you wish to contact them, simply refer to the lack of planning permission for the signage which would be raised should a court claim be issued plus of course the usual stuff related on this thread. Once they know that you will fight them, I suggest they will drop this. Then again, these people rely on ignorance to try it on and hope to get a default judgement.

I have had an interesting development.I sent my "Debt Denied" and added a couple of paragraphs By email to BWLegal. I have received a reply from VCS ,the full email is VCS@ BW legal.I am thinking of sending a one sentence reply for them to quanify and remove any doubt ,is this email from the "Client" VCS or from BW legal. Any thoughts ?

Not a clue however, it may be that their systems have VCS and Excel as separate entities to make it easier for them to track the progress of each claim

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I have had an interesting development.

I sent my "Debt Denied" and added a couple of paragraphs By email to BWLegal.

I have received a reply from VCS ,the full email is VCS@ BW legal.

I am thinking of sending a one sentence reply for them to quanify and remove any doubt ,

is this email from the "Client" VCS or from BW legal. Any thoughts ?

Another development

I have received a letter which gives the sum of £54 as legal expenses,

I did ask for a copy of the terms and conditions,not supplied.

They have noted that I have previously provided details as to why I dispute the PCN.

Therefore placing the matter on hold whilst further investigations with their client and will respond in due course

In order to assist would I please confirm the details of my dispute.

Firstly ,

I have never contacted the client,

or have I provided my information regarding a defence against the last three DCs

( only the "debt denied" letter which I have posted up.

Secondly

they seem very interested in what I am going to use as a defence.

Any thoughts on the above?

I have prepared a complaint regarding their misinformation

" that If you lose a CCJ entered against you could affect your further creditworthiness and employability "

This fails to mention the fact that this would only happen if you lose and fail to pay in fourteen days.

I am tempted to list my reasons for disputing but do you think this could be a bad idea ?

Thanks in advance

( I have tried complaining to several authorities over the past two years

but they all have a vested interest in the profits and quite happy to turn a blind eye)

This fails to mention the fact that this would only happen if you lose and fail to pay in fourteen days.

14days..no 1 cal month

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 months later...
I would have told BW that their client knows full well there is no monies owed and they should desist from this harassment and attempted fraud.

Hi not be on this thread for a while.

Have had the threatening letters dry up since their final, final letter before action,

I now get text messages asking me to contact or log into my account regarding the money I owe ?

News to me that I even have an account.

• 5 years later...