BankFodder BankFodder

andy210000

Lowell Shop Direct - HELP!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 801 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

Could you please advise what i need to do with the request document.

Im at the stage where i have had a mediation call .... Thanks to all the great advice on here!!!.

But i dont know whether this is a request for a witness statement or just further information on the defence but it has to be submitted by the 17th November

Any help will be greatly apprecaited

Thanks

andy

court.pdf

Has the claimant served you further particulars as ordered by the 3rd Nov ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

yes they have , re constituted agreement, screenshot of a computer screen, statement of shopdirect account but with no details of purchases just transactions and a notice of allocation

Then you have to comply to the order and submit a further particularised defence.......it would be helpful if you uploaded all the relevant documents pre mediation then we can see the history of the debt/claim and also what the claimant has disclosed by way of this order along with their new particulars of claim.

Read the following link and copy and paste the Q,s and your responses back here along with the initial defence you submitted and the claimants revised particulars post order.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?419198-You-have-received-a-Claim-What-you-need-to-do.-**UPDATED-2016**

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi

Do I need to send the witness statement to the claimant or just the court ? Reason I ask is I'm concerned about providing the claimant with my signature

Both (Court and claimants solicitor) as per your court directions....and yes you must sign it otherwise its invalid.