BankFodder BankFodder

renegadeimp

Tv licencing recruitment.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 792 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Found this little nugget near me today

https://www.indeed.co.uk/viewjob?cmp=Capita-Business-Services-Ltd&t=Field+Visiting+Officer&jk=8e957093d00932ae&q=%C2%A320%2C000

Shows that their entire business and enforcement is built around sales, and not enforcing the legal side.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

sales targets can only be achieved by the presumption of guilt. No doubt they will claim otherwise but let us assume that everyone caught out evading the licence fee decides force it to go to court rather then engaging with the doorstepper. Would the field agent still get a bonus when Capita have lost money pursuing these cases to the ultimate? If not, why not?

I think we shoud be told (as they use to write in Private Eye)

Found this little nugget near me today

https://www.indeed.co.uk/viewjob?cmp=Capita-Business-Services-Ltd&t=Field+Visiting+Officer&jk=8e957093d00932ae&q=%C2%A320%2C000

Shows that their entire business and enforcement is built around sales, and not enforcing the legal side.

Notice at the bottom of the advert it states: Driving License required..don't you think it should also state: TV license required?:behindsofa:

Correct ! :lol:

I don't think I'd want to apply for any position in any company that can't spell the word licence correctly :|

Says a great deal about their standards :lol:

We could use your help

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback :)

I don't think I'd want to apply for any position in any company that can't spell the word licence correctly :|

Says a great deal about their standards :lol:

I think we have all made some errors: Me, with license..should be licence. Capital with Driving License..should be licence.

The do have it correct at the top of their advert.

Heading of post should be: TV Licensing Recruitment. (not licencing)

There again, we are not running multi million pound companies! Drat!!

I'm.not splitting hairs but it would be the recruitment company writing the ads...!!! 😁

I'm.not splitting hairs but it would be the recruitment company writing the ads...!!! 😁

Suppose so, but does no one at Crapita approve them? :madgrin:

Only if they can read propa English wat like we do!! 😂

but wudnt thay kneed to reed and rite lyke us?:!:

but wudnt thay kneed to reed and rite lyke us?:!:

Not unless they went to the same skool :wink:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Dey are wel edumicated