style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2349 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey, A friend of mine went to a TKMAXX store earlier and got the label of a cheaper pair of shoes and attached it to a more expensive pair of shoes and managed to get away with it on the til and left the store. This friend of mine is now extremely paranoid and he said he would like to return the product to the shop but fears of getting prosecuted.

I would like some advice to give my friend as this person is extremely distressed right now.

I wouldn't.

but he shouldnt be doing this its WRONG

he wont be prosecuted no

but will be hounded by firms that want to spoof fake 'fees' out of him.

type in TKMAXX in the search CAG box of the top red toolbar and have a read.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

HI

If your friend is that paranoid, get them to send the balance to the head office of TKMaxx with a letter of apology and keep it anonymous. As far as I am aware, TKMaxx security are fairly good with CCTV and if they spot that someone has done this and got away with it after viewing CCTV , they may follow the person round the store. Nothing definite of course.

What needs addressing more is the reason why your friend felt it was OK to defraud a company. If this is due to some underlying mental health issue, He could do with a trip to the doctors.

Whatever he does, he must stop doing silly things like this.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

to try and make amends now will create more problems than it cures. My advice is quite simple, dont ever do it again and ideally dont go into that store again. If the shoes were paid for by card then they will know who it was and they will be targted for close scrutiy next time they shop there.