Tm legal services/1st stop CCJ set aside.

watergate
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2001 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

TM Legal services, IS the old 1st Stop Pay Day Loans Jokers. Same People, different name of company!

Just have a good google session and look them up!

Look at Companies house, names, dissolvencies, etc. etc.

They send out ENDLESS threats,

- I have been receiving their threats twice monthly now, for well over a year,

and the threats vary very greatly,

from "attachment of earnings" (and a fortnight later) "sending a bailiff in" and endlessly, on and on... in a predictable "cycle".

In the last year,

for example,

I have received the "attachment of earnings threat,"

which they "ENVISAGE instigating within the next seven days" 5 times now, since October 2016!

Then, in between all the horrid threats,

(and surely you have also noted the appalling grammatical errors and poor spelling),

they then suddenly make an "offer" ..

. if I will call their office within an urgent 24 hours, when they will then reduce the debt, "co-operate and help".

They are NOT regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, (important, look it up)

NOR are they registered anywhere as solicitors, or legally qualified persons in any way.

Their company has been dissolved several times.

They genuinely ARE the "original 1st stop pay day loan sharks"

and they seem to work on the basis of simply "flooding" their FRAUDULENTLY GAINED ccj victims with threats, in the hope that "some will cave in and start paying."

I am one of their victims.

I took out a pdl with 1st stop,

when I was very suddenly made redundant and was absolutely desperate.

I thought I had a new job lined up, but it fell through.

I behaved properly, and accepted my responsibilities, and entered into the Governments own STEPCHANGE debt repayment plan.

Stepchange made a firm and very clear offer to 1st stop.

1st Stop lied, applied to the Courts for a ccj claiming "I HAD MADE NO OFFER TO PAY"!

But they had also, very stupidly,

sent me an email complaining that MY OFFER WAS NOT ENOUGH!!

So they DID have an offer to pay.

They shot themselves in the foot there, with their absolute lies and fraud.

I am currently in the process of getting the CCJ set aside, due to their lies and fraud.

They are simply nothing other than jokers, and chancers,

and unfortunately their own lies caught them out.

Hang on in there, and wait for the "next" threat,

which will be totally different from the current one,

and then you will see what they are up to!

so why did you not defend the claimform?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

well if you ignored it

I cant see a reason to set aside

nor a defence for the debt itself at the hearing for it.

have you put in the N244 and paid the £255 fee?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

we only attack when we see weapons to do so..

I cant see any..

you cant simply set a CCJ aside because you ignored the claimform and a default judgement was entered.

waste of £255, the CCJ is probably about that sum anyway, so now you've doubled it...

so what did you put on the N244 as th reason the judge needs to decide if he grants it

and

what brief defence did you put that shows you didnt owe the claim in the 1st place for him to mull over ?

and they

Well, perhaps you should have read my initial post more carefully.

I was in a perfectly well organised and accurate dmp with STEPCHANGE.

STEPCHANGE MADE AN OFFER.

1st stop/ aka tm legal services REJECTED THE OFFER.

I made and increased offer.

1st stop rejected the offer.

EMAIL TRAILS [PROVE THIS.]

1st Stop then applied to the courts CLAIMING that

" I HAD NEVER MADE ANY OFFER TO PAY OFF THE DEBT".

This was TOTALLY contrary to their OWN emails to STEPCHANGE AND TO ME.

I think you need to get off your high horse, and stop attacking, and perhaps actually "read" the history, before you post such dogmatic statements.

I think a judge would be rather "concerned" at the ABJECT LIE 1st stop used IN THEIR CLAIM,

BEING I HAD NEVER MADE "ANY OFFER TO Pay "

when I absolutely had via STEPCHANGE, and MYSELF AND

1ST STOP TURNED DOWN THE OFFER...(WHICH THEY WERE NOT ENTITLED TO DO)

BUT YOU GO LOOK THAT UP, BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO "KNOW EVERYTHING!"

I am pretty sure a judge would quite like to "mull over" ABJECT LIES presented to the courts.

still doesn't negate the fact you ignored the claimform and got a default CCJ

- you need a reason to set the CCJ aside

- whatever is in their poc or not, is not a set aside reason.

you also need a defence to the claim itself.

that is a std poc they file on every claim they make. lots of identical ones here already.

I doubt that claiming they have lied , even if you'd used that as a defence to the original claim - would have won you the case then

[it doesn't address the debt itself - only that some of their poc it is not correct] and I doubt it will now

it might have gotten you agreement under a tomlin/consent avoiding the CCJ as it showed willingness to pay it, or might have been useful under mediation, but those didn't happen.

and they

If I was DX100uk I would have told you that as you seem to know everything that you dig yourself out of the mess you are in.

They give advice for free which is normally very accurate.

You have now spent 255.00 in trying to get CCJ Set Aside with very little hope of this happening

The original judgement was probably a similar amount

you would have been advised to come to some arrangement with the OC instead of ignoring the CCj Claim

the DCA or his tame Solicitor normally discontinue the claim if you put in a Defence

• Haha 1

No they dont but your excuses are not a legal argument for a set aside so you are relying on luck more than anything else to get one.

So are you arguing a matter of fact or a matter of law.

The former carries less clout.

Now, finding out after the event that the claimant had received certain information is not necessarily relevant to the success or failure of the claim as essentially the debt is acknowledged and they dont have to accept a payment plan

(but usually the court will order payment at £xx per week/month and no costs order so no advantage gained by taking you to court).

What the court will be interested in is that if they grant a set aside will the result be any different?

The answer to that is probably no and hence the advice regarding your earlier inaction being most pertinent.

Yes, I have. Do you by any chance, work for TM Legal Services, or something, because you seem to be very defensive, and rather on the attack?

Sorry for late reply, have been off-line for a bit.

So What you all seem to be saying is that a "Judge" will be perfectly happy to have accepted an affidavit which was full of absolutely pure (and very probably, by first stops own clumsiness) Lies.

Is that what you are telling me?

that although 1st Stop HAD received VARIOUS OFFERS OF PAYMENT which they DECLINED,

and emailed both myself and 1ST Stop, DECLINING the offer, as they wanted more,

- they then applied to the COURTS with the statement "NO OFFER HAS BEEN MADE TO COVER THIS DEBT" which was an abject and hugely provable,

(by their own email trail) LIE.

Are you saying, therefore, that this is a "tick the box situation" and that Debt Collection Companies are perfectly allowed to LIE so clearly, in their applications to the Courts, and simply get away with it? Sounds like you are, which I think is very bad advice.

yep already explain it all and why and what you can do in post 9.

you need to move on instead of keep focusing upon that.

wont get you anywhere sadly as it doesn't address the actual debt.

and they

• 4 months later...

Slightly concerned, that most of the correspondence seemed to be in September 2017, and then suddenly more today.

However, I do want to tell you this... "TM LEGAL SERVICES" ARE "First Stop Pay Day Loans"! Same people. Absolute bunch of amateur jokers.

Please, spend some time googling "Companies House", and read the company history. It is very interesting reading indeed!

Dissolved several times, moved address, started up again, and again. I got tied up with this company when they were "1st stop pay day loans" when I was suddenly made redundant and got in a mess, fell behind with my mortgage, etc.

This was in late 2013. I sensibly got in touch with STEPCHANGE (google them) who helped me with everything, and prepared a very sensible, manageable debt repayment plan.

Both STEPCHANGE and myself repeatedly made our offers of a monthly repayment, based on my income, which any judge would recognise. STEPCHANGE "refused it" and simply said "not enough!" Which wrecked my plan.

They then applied to the courts saying "I HAD NEVER MADE AN OFFER". After this, for over four years, I have had EVERY threat they can think of sent to me, including "we are going to make an AOE within SEVEN DAYS, (meant to panic you)

That was over three years ago. I have since had over 26 different, and repetitive "cyclic" threats, including YET AGAIN, they are going to APPLY and AOE WITHIN SEVEN DAYS (SENT TO ME IN NOVEMBER, IGNORED).

I have complained to the Financial Conduct Service, awaiting answer. Do your research before you promise these jokers anything. Good luck.

Edited by fkofilee
Spacing Added etc

Random post moved to you existing thread

and they

Not a random post at all, if you read my post. I was suddenly asked to respond here, and having looked at the most recent posts, (2 or 3) they were "supposedly" dated today, and thought i could help. Why are you so aggressive? This was not "random" at all.

You are very aggressive, and I don't think you even read my post, wondering why I had "suddenly" been asked to comment.

Do you work for TM LEGAL SERVICES?

No need whatsopever for your unnecessary aggression when I only want to help others being bombarded with ludiocrously nonsensical demand from this joke company, (which I think you work for!!)

yes we all do...:lol:

no-one suddenly 'asked' you to comment on that other thread

it simply had someone post on it after being left alone since September with some silly rubbish about not being able to be arrested abroad..

as everyone does that's subscribed to any thread

you get an email saying someone had posted to it.

dx

and they

• 7 months later...

TM legal service is completely a Joke company.

They are doing exactly as mention here.

They took over my debt from Assets Collectors which was with an agreed payment plan through Step Change.

Proceeded to CCj without even informing about changes?

Then I contact them myself and update StepChange for payment plan.

Stepchange send payment plan and made payment too?

They reject payment and keep asking to send again and again asking to call them.

Doing exactly same as they have done to dx100uk.

Stepchange also aware of this joke company and told they does this to everyone.

Looking for legal support against this company. :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

Edited by dx100uk
spacing