BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 767 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all

I'm after a bit of advice if possible.

I recently entered into a self managed DMP.

I borrowed £1000 in June and made the first three payments with no issues.

I have since set up an agreement to pay £7.

Am I right in thinking that the interest was front loaded?

My balance is somewhere in the region of £1900 to repay.

Would it be fair to ask them to only calculate interest to the day I asked them to stop interest and charges?

Or am I completely wrong about this?

Thank you for you time.

I’m following this as my interest was also front loaded and I have entered into a DMP with StepChange. I would agree that other creditors had frozen interest whereas Satsuma will end up receiving all their interest due to front loading. I will be interested to hear anyone else’s thoughts on this.

Go find the loan agreement and post it up minus personal details. Most PDLs / Installment loans are front loaded from memory.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

I've just searched my inbox and can't find any trace of it unfortunately.

Never mind - was just a thought that I had but if that's the normal process then that's fine.

Thanks for your help

Satsuma are one of the few companies to front load - most others do indeed charge a daily rate.