BankFodder BankFodder

JackD13

Highview Parking ANPR PCN - Urban Exchange Manchester

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 791 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've received a parking ticket from Highview Parking - See attached.

It states that the visit contravened the terms and confitions displayed on the signage. I used the facilities and thought i was well within the terms and conditions but they do not seem to think so..

Would appreciate any help with how to respond to this letter as i think they are acting unfairly.

Cheers,

Parkingnotice.jpg

For PNC's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 22/08/17

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]27/10/2017

3 Date received 01/11/2017

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? No

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up you appeal] No

7 Who is the parking company? Highview Parking

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Urban Exchange, M4 Manchester

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. BPA

Please accept my apologies, I've filled this in below :)

Cheers,

you blanked out the time of the stay so my guess is they are saying you overstayed.

Now, I would surmise that they may try and claim that the letter is in time for a screen ticket but then they wouldnt be using ANPR as evidence.

Their NTK doesnt contain the prescribed information to be legal any way.

Ignore any correspondence up until the point that they threaten court action.

they wont get this letter right either but that will be the time to tell them you are wise to their shinanigans and will be after them should they persist

Hi,

Thank you for the response, just to keep you updated with developments.

They have sent a second letter informing me the amount due has now risen, see attached.

Following your previous instructions - I'm going to ignore.

Thanks again,

Jack

Letter2.jpg

attachment hidden as you've left reg numbers etc showing...:!:

scan it up to PDF please as advised before

You've got absolutely nothing to worry about with LowLife Parking... They're very good friends of mine :-) Well, they keep wring to me, so I guess they must be :lol:

Have a read... Here, here, here, here, here and here

Now while my situation is different to yours, you'll gather from the above that LowLife Parking couldn't organise a drinking session in a brewery! They only survive on the income from people that are too meek to stand up to their bully boy tactics. :sad:

You'll get all the usual, NTK, NTK Reminder and then a "legal action pending', perhaps interspersed with beg/threat-o-grams from Debt Recovery Plus (DR+) their tame DCA (who you can most definitely ignore), but I'd be very surprised if they send you any kind of letter before action (LBA). I've been trying to get them to take me to court for the last 3 years and they just don't want to play ball :razz:

Fight back, and these clowns will roll over eventually, there's no profit in it for them once they realise that they haven't managed to intimidate you in to paying.

We could use your help

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback :)