robmiller667

2012 Ford Focus Transmission Control Module failure

does work like that in the uk sadly.

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

6 minutes ago, dx100uk said:

does work like that in the uk sadly.

I may be naive but why can't it?....and if not UK why not through a European court?

It is used in the UK but referred to Group Litigation Orders...In England and Wales, there are numerous avenues for multi-party litigation, that is, litigation involving multiple claimants and/or defendants. These include:

Claims by multiple claimants managed together by the court using its case management powers.
Group litigation orders (GLOs).
Claims by representative claimants.

The principal legal and regulatory sources for collective actions are the Civil Procedure Rules and Practice Directions, as supplemented by statute (including the Senior Courts Act 1981). Also, the Competition Act 1998 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015 provide for certain competition law damages claims to be brought before the Competition Appeal Tribunal (CAT), for which the Competition Appeal Tribunal Rules 2015 (SI 2015 No. 1648) provide the requisite procedure.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

So is there anyone who would like to join a multiple-party litigation for the transmission problem against Ford?

Oh, here we go........................ again.

madatford, are you sure you have a dual clutch, small engine'd, powershift?

What car, what year, which transmission? and i'll try and help.

Has it been diagnosed etc.

H

40 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

I just got fobbed off and off.  Tried to follow Hammy's advice which was PM'ed to me and got sent round in circles by ford.

The clutch needed replacing and I've had continuing juddering issues at 6 months and 13 months.  Now at 18 months it is due back for a service to my ford dealer and I will ask for it to be diagnosed.  I have little confidence in engaging with Ford to treat this as a warranty repair even through it was reported as a fault at 6 months after the new clutch.

I hate my car.  Simple.  Will likely never buy another ford again.

Hammy

Ford Fiesta Titanium

reg date 18/03/2013  

yes it was recalled and Transmission replaced and then after 2 years later, just 5,000 miles it was diagnosed again and replaced at a cost of over £500 pounds

The garage firstly asked Ford for some contribution..they refused..

I paid the bill and have since had many emails with Ford CS quoting all the relevant details of the class actions, reports etc ..but they just responded with outside warranty!!!

I have actually sold the car and bought a Honda ..but have recently seen some more recent press report which made me evenmadderatford!

38 minutes ago, madatford said:

Hammy

Ford Fiesta Titanium

reg date 18/03/2013  

yes it was recalled and Transmission replaced and then after 2 years later, just 5,000 miles it was diagnosed again and replaced at a cost of over £500 pounds

The garage firstly asked Ford for some contribution..they refused..

I paid the bill and have since had many emails with Ford CS quoting all the relevant details of the class actions, reports etc ..but they just responded with outside warranty!!!

I have actually sold the car and bought a Honda ..but have recently seen some more recent press report which made me evenmadderatford!

ooh - what press reports?