HXCPM ANPR PCN - Car Park, Lawson road Brighouse

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2368 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have just received a PCN in the same car park. Parked in a disabled bay, displayed a valid badge and presumed it was free for blue badge holders, apparently not?!

Based on what's been said previously in this thread do I have grounds to contest because I never put coins in the machine? Is this the best angle to challenge?

Thanks

Hi,

I have just received a PCN in the same car park. Parked in a disabled bay, displayed a valid badge and presumed it was free for blue badge holders, apparently not?!

Based on what's been said previously in this thread do I have grounds to contest because I never put coins in the machine? Is this the best angle to challenge?

Thanks

Hello and welcome to CAG.

It's best to start a new thread of your own please, that way you can have bespoke advice from the guys. :)

Best, HB

Edit: PS If you click on the words new thread you go to another screen with instructions if you need them.

Edited by honeybee13
PS

Illegitimi non carborundum

for the moment do NOTHING, never be in a hurry to contest as they arent going to listen to your appeal so starta new thread and give us every bit of info you can regarding the date and time of the event, paperwork received etc and when you got what. They normally fall down on procedures and not following the law, never mind argumants about what is an invitation to treat and what is a contract.

Hi,

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

own thread created

please post here now

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

After a bit of checking, this company has been around for about a year. On their website they claim to be members of both the BPA and the IPC. They are not members of the BPA and as such, you can expect no sympathy from them whatsoever as their appeals procedure will fail and any subsequent appeal will fail as you would have to go to the IAS appeals service which is biased because the owners are also the owners of Gladstones solicitors.

As this company have taken only two cases this year to court, it is unlikely they will do so in your case but don't hold your breath.

Personally, I would ignore them until/unless court papers turn up

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

as they are busy suing someone else they will be taking notes on how that is progressing so if they lose it is more likely they will drop the matter rather than risking a large costs order for being unreasonable the second time round but that doesnt mean you dont prepare for war.

So, again we need to see your NTK and any photographs of the site you can muster and that includes pictures of the disabled bays and the parking meter instructions as well as signage.

we dont assume that anything is the same