BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 816 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I did something really stupid today...i switched the tags on some new jeans (£15) for my worn jeans in the changing rooms...primark staff noticed straight away and the security guard told me he would not call the police but I would be banned from Primark and he took a picture of me (which is fine) but he also took down my address and name which he wrote in a book. I was so embarrassed and upset at the time I didn't think to ask why he was doing that. I paid for the new jeans with a member of staff standing over me. I'm stressing as to why he took my address as I did pay in the end and no police were involved nor did he mention anything about a fine etc...if anyone had been in the same position...please advise?

I know it was really wrong and stupid to steal.I am just going through a really crap time lately and didn't really think. I will never do it again.

read the other threads here and you will be able to answer your own questions