BankFodder BankFodder

wiosna30

TM ADVANCES LTD Unsecured Loan – Can I send Formal Complaint Regarding Irresponsible Lending as well

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 853 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Having so many Pay day loans (different thread already) and gambling I took stupidly on the same time unsecured Loan – contract with TM ADVANCES LTD. The interest its huge but when you are gambling you don’t think about now I need a help.

They didn’t ask for Bank statement and I can see searches on my Credit file so was very clear how much debt I had already but I am not expecting that this one will be easy

But I need be honest - having conversation with this guy I said that I need Money for house improvemnet, I lied - how this looks? probbaly against me

How much was borrowed Wisona?

£3000 -235£/ Month * 48, paid 2 instalments

£3000 -235£/ Month * 48, paid 2 instalments

Taking this one I had already 2 unsecured loans, 2 credit cards, 2 overdrafts, At least 10 pay day loans ... so many but it’s ok I am dealing with this I don’t know only if I can regarding instalments loan

Is any template letter which I can use ? The PDL one it’s a different thing